Usps - havent recieved package!

273 of 1024 Usps Reviews

My name is justin drake, its been over a week and still haven't recieved my package that was promised in 4 days.Thats not the bad part....

its getting delivered from ohio to bradenton florida. It was in ohio for 4 days, orlando for 2, tampa for 4, and then bradenton for 3 days. You would think the story ends there but today it got sent from bradenton its destination all the way to jacksonville.... almost to georgia!

Im really frustrated because theres nobody to report this to!

How do you fix ignorance with nobody at the helm?They need a corporate site with an email, and a number with intelligent people answering it.

d5281cc review #471419
1 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments2 Report
273 of 1024 Usps Reviews
Had an experience with Usps?  Submit review about this company
Nickita Derag

Jan 17 Toronto, Ontario

Same thing happened to me. I ordered a package from new york , that was supposed to be shipped to Toronto, Canada. I tracked the package on their web :sigh site and it said it has reached Canada and gone through customs. Then It got transportated to Chicago.. I called the customer service line. After bearing patience with the annoying robots asking me questions, I waited TWENTY minutes to speak with an agent that was clueless.. Its been 17 days and still, no package has been delivevred. This was priority mail.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.