I'm expecting a package from USPS and it hasn't arrived

891 of 993 Usps Reviews
Issue not resolved
Jul 30, 2010
review #191766

It's shipping from Atlanta, GA which is an hour away from my house. It has

not arrived yet for some reason. I am very angry.

It was expected for shipping on July 20. When I went to track my package on USPS, that was what it said. It did not say that it is shipped or what time it shipped.

Finally eight days letter, it said that it left the Atlanta sorting facility, and it is in transit. How long does it take for a package to get to my house when it is shipped an hour away from my house!

This is ridiculous! I am not buying from USPS again! The tracking information is not detailed or helpful!

USPS should improve its tracking system! I do not know where my package is now! I am angry because I have to have my package soon for homeschooling.

Never again!

c0cdc8d
Had an experience with USPS?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
891 of 993 Usps Reviews
Dr.Phil

Oct 03 Harrisburg, North Carolina

Your really need to calm down. First off there the people that work at USPS are humans, people just like you and me. Mistakes can be made, weather can delay as well as high package volume.

0 5 Reply
big joe

May 29, 2013 Manchester, England

i won a prize on youtube,pretty big box, beats pill, i live in the uk and the guy in the us says he shipped it on the 20th of april with no tracking, it is now 29th of may and my package still hasn't arrived here in the uk!

Heyme0009

Oct 22

He scammed you. YouTubers will do anything for views.

GuessWhat

Nov 19, 2012

They will get to your packages when they can, over 170 Million packages they have to deliver and your's is special cause why? Just have patience You'll get it. Trust me One little guy is holding your package safe, ridding all alone in a little truck booking it your way. Maybe a few pee stops later, and a quick stop by Mc Donald's rounding the corner right to your mail box. At Last it's here.. weeewwww!!

4 9 Reply
Lynn

Sep 27, 2012

I ordered a new phone with AT&T on the 19th of September. Here is is the 27th of October and still no phone. USPS said it left the sorting facility on the 24th. How does it day to make the 6 hour journey from Nashville to Atlanta. Please AT&T start using UPS or FEDEX!! The postal service wonders why everyone pays bills and sends things online. Newsflash your shipping and traking sucks!! If I was that lazy doing my job I'd be fired! :( :( :(

2 0 Reply
Where is it?

Feb 19, 2012 Rootstown, Ohio

Purchased a poster off of ebay for Valentine's Day, thought it might be something my girlfriend would like. So I'm giving a tracking number it works: good job seller. A couple days go by and that's fine because it's coming from over seas, but it says it arrived at the New York sorting facility on February 5th. Well it is now February 19th and it STILL says it's sitting in New York. I live in Virginia. WHERE IS IT? :(

2 0 Reply
STUPID

Aug 31, 2011

Got a phone on eBay, paid for it rite at auction end think "okay i will get it fast!".
10 days go by i email seller ask for tracking info he says "I sen the phone via first class with insurance so there is no tracking number" ....

WTF!!! :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

So I go okay try go in the post office and see where the phone is dizzy *** :upset than TELL ME

he sez "the insurans
... Show more

joseph

Jul 30, 2011

yeah im going through the same problem but i learned that its not usps, its the person you bought your package from. They say its been shipped, but they are too lazy to get up off the couch and ship it for real. then when the run out of cheetos, they say" oh yeah i guess ill go ship this old thing this guy wanted on ebay."
Tracking: (shipped)
purchased 12/28/2010
expected delivery date 1/1/2011-1/7/2011
USPS:
Electronic shipping info received 1/23/2011

Nookii

Jul 27, 2011

:( :( :( :( :( :( i've bought two phones from at&t and usps has still never shown up after 4 days then the phones had a free overnight shipping ughh this iss soo annoying!!!! :( :( :(

hjk0512

Jun 17, 2011

:( Not impressed! i ordered a phone from Canada (i live in the UK) and i have been waiting 2 weeks now and it has said it is in UK customs for a week and a half! really annoyed cos my usual phone has stopped working and i could do with it coming ASAP. I know its not the sellers fault and its either Customs or the delivery service but this is extremely annoying!!

becca

Apr 19, 2011

i ordered 2 new phones and a couple accessories they said delivery on the 18th. well the 18th one phone and the accessories showed, now the second phone on usps says its in missouri! the other packages didn't even go through there! how does two outta three make it, all from the same place and one gets left behind!!! PISSED

George

Apr 08, 2011

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry ,iam waiting for 21 days for my package,i didnt receive yet,it is important to me for my imigration purpose,iam not going to use usps anymore,it is rediculous.god pls help me

1 0 Reply
AAGP

Apr 06, 2011

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry ... Show more

AAGP

Apr 06, 2011

OMGzzz! I'm waiting for my bento right now and I wanted to know where it was so I went to their web cite. I clicked on the tracking thing and put the number in and everything, but they only tell you when it left so it was completely useless, like "I just wasted a few minutes of my life" useless.

iugl

Mar 23, 2011

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :) :) :) :) :) :grin ... Show more

MAD!!

Mar 13, 2011

:( :( :( I had bought something on ebay and the estimated delivery was on March 7 or 8. Today is the 12th!!!!! :( :( :(

I had tracked the package and all it said was:

Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmationâ„¢
Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on March 06, 2011 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Kevin

Jan 31, 2011

I am still expecting a package of 4 car brochures from France and they have not arrived yet, the seller mentioned that he shipped them out on the 24th of January and it is now the 30th and I guess weekends are not counted as shipping days or??? I also had a package of a car accessories brochure sent to me from Melbourne, Australia get shipped to me and it arrived within a week or less..

@Cassandra: if I saw the package and knew where your boyfriend lived, I'd hand-deliver it to him ASAP! :-) That sucks though for your own situation! :(

cassandra

Jan 28, 2011

i know i sent my boyfriend a gift and by priority mail and i sent it on tuesday and he still hasnt gotten it like oh my god are u seriousss?? :(

Cassandra

Dec 18, 2012 Mexico City, Capital District

OMG. I hope your gift arraives when he is still your boyfriend. Cause from what I read, it might arraived when you are married and have grand children.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.