It's shipping from Atlanta, GA which is an hour away from my house. It has
not arrived yet for some reason. I am very angry.
It was expected for shipping on July 20. When I went to track my package on USPS, that was what it said. It did not say that it is shipped or what time it shipped.
Finally eight days letter, it said that it left the Atlanta sorting facility, and it is in transit. How long does it take for a package to get to my house when it is shipped an hour away from my house!
This is ridiculous! I am not buying from USPS again! The tracking information is not detailed or helpful!
USPS should improve its tracking system! I do not know where my package is now! I am angry because I have to have my package soon for homeschooling.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Recently, I had shipped my brother cupcakes for his birthday. I put a lot of hard work into them, and packed the box as tightly as possible. The box even..."
- "My first and hopefully very last experience with USPS. Seeing the object of desire on Ebay with the so simple, cheap looking shipping rate over to Europe, a buy now..."
- "I just recieved a package via USPS that had obviously been opened and looted. This had to have been done by USPS as it was in their care at the..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "Have 226 serial #U125127 that experienced case head separation and blew the slide completely off the gun. Frame broke on both sides,grip shattered and cut my hand,slide spread about 1/4..."
- "I have purchased every year my costume from Pyramid collection as well as tops and skirts. I am 61 years old,(to let you know i am not just a young..."
- "TOOK POSSESSION IN AUG 2016 ONE 600 MILE ROUND TRIP AND ON MY WAY TO THE DEALER IN SPOKANE WA . DROVE IT TO WORK WAS EATING LUNCH..."
- "It appears Tan Chong Motors sold the Navara in 2011 to me with faulty fuel pump. They sold it with faulty fuel pump although I ran the car with faulty..."