I'm expecting a package from USPS and it hasn't arrived

1268 of 1370 Usps Reviews

It's shipping from Atlanta, GA which is an hour away from my house. It has

not arrived yet for some reason. I am very angry.

It was expected for shipping on July 20. When I went to track my package on USPS, that was what it said. It did not say that it is shipped or what time it shipped.

Finally eight days letter, it said that it left the Atlanta sorting facility, and it is in transit. How long does it take for a package to get to my house when it is shipped an hour away from my house!

This is ridiculous! I am not buying from USPS again! The tracking information is not detailed or helpful!

USPS should improve its tracking system! I do not know where my package is now! I am angry because I have to have my package soon for homeschooling.

Never again!

Had the same issue 61 Yes 61
1268 of 1370 Usps Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 19 #1036166

I was supposed to get a Package from USPS on the 7th of this month. It shipped from Canada to me (I live in Texas). I guess I will never receive my Package or my Mail.

Sep 11 #1032875

I am having the SAME problem but mine has been over 40 days to get my k12 computer! Its REDICLIOUS!

Aug 05 #1016186

I hate USPS I never received my package at all when it said already delivered on July 30, 15 I was upset cause I didn't ever receive it.. Never again will they do this to me.. It's been a month :(

Jul 24 #1011649

Its been almost 30 days no fn package i need a computer good ole usps at it again.Think its on a canoe on its way perhaps.

Jul 17 #1008705

I ordered a package from California and I live in New Jersey. It's been over a week and it still hasn't come. I wish the website I ordered from had UPS on it. UPS is the best for packages. They usually always come on time.

Jul 13 #1007064

I don't know why USPS makes it a habit to have their heads up their ***. Yes, it is their fault if they say that your package will be there on a certain date and its late. They can't even provide a reasonable explanation for it being late. How is it that a package I order from the UK or China can get here in less than a week, yet two coming in from California, (to Colorado), happen to be late as *** and can't be tracked from their last post? No one knows. I could have driven to California and picked it up myself faster than this ***.

Jun 22 #998252 Jeffersonville, Indiana

i still haven't received my package i order it on the 4 this month and it still hasn't arrived

May 18 #985748

I ordered a from eBay. It's coming from Los Angeles via usps. I've been checking the tracking number to see when it'll arrive here on the east coast. Not only has it not updated in three days but it's supposed to arrive today. They've already delivered my mail today and still no package.

May 28 #989078

I am in very similar situation, what was the result with you?

Dec 19, 2014 #918243

My package virginia where i live and gave it to georgia usps and they had it for two days and haven't excepted or delivered it yet I'm getting pissed off im going to us ups next time

2 0 Reply

Dec 06, 2014 #912241 Denver, Colorado

I ordered a video game from eBay and USPS, did not even give me a tracking number. This is ***! From now on, if I order something, i'm going to make sure it's UPS

2 1 Reply

Oct 03, 2014 #879289 Harrisburg, North Carolina

Your really need to calm down. First off there the people that work at USPS are humans, people just like you and me. Mistakes can be made, weather can delay as well as high package volume.

3 26 Reply

Jan 20 #933757 Gulfport, Mississippi

3 1 Reply

Jul 03 #1003389

Oh, Howdy Doc! I am waiting for my package from North Carolina to arrive. I am from Michigan, I paid for EXPEDITED shipping and the man I bought it from said he changed the shipping to arrive next day (This conversation was yesterday on July 2) It said it would arrive by 3:00 pm on July 3 but its July 3 now and 5:25 pm! Why should I pay for something so it won't arrive on time? $10 down the can! Amazon needs to switch back to UPS, that is when things were normal!

1 1 Reply
big joe

May 29, 2013 #657293 Manchester, England

i won a prize on youtube,pretty big box, beats pill, i live in the uk and the guy in the us says he shipped it on the 20th of april with no tracking, it is now 29th of may and my package still hasn't arrived here in the uk!

Oct 22, 2014 #888829

He scammed you. YouTubers will do anything for views.

2 0 Reply

Nov 19, 2012 #571041

They will get to your packages when they can, over 170 Million packages they have to deliver and your's is special cause why? Just have patience You'll get it. Trust me One little guy is holding your package safe, ridding all alone in a little truck booking it your way. Maybe a few pee stops later, and a quick stop by Mc Donald's rounding the corner right to your mail box. At Last it's here.. weeewwww!!

5 17 Reply

Sep 27, 2012 #547689

I ordered a new phone with AT&T on the 19th of September. Here is is the 27th of October and still no phone. USPS said it left the sorting facility on the 24th. How does it day to make the 6 hour journey from Nashville to Atlanta. Please AT&T start using UPS or FEDEX!! The postal service wonders why everyone pays bills and sends things online. Newsflash your shipping and traking sucks!! If I was that lazy doing my job I'd be fired! :( :( :(

6 0 Reply
Where is it?

Feb 19, 2012 #432950 Rootstown, Ohio

Purchased a poster off of ebay for Valentine's Day, thought it might be something my girlfriend would like. So I'm giving a tracking number it works: good job seller. A couple days go by and that's fine because it's coming from over seas, but it says it arrived at the New York sorting facility on February 5th. Well it is now February 19th and it STILL says it's sitting in New York. I live in Virginia. WHERE IS IT? :(

5 0 Reply

Aug 31, 2011 #337379

Got a phone on eBay, paid for it rite at auction end think "okay i will get it fast!".
10 days go by i email seller ask for tracking info he says "I sen the phone via first class with insurance so there is no tracking number" ....

WTF!!! :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

So I go okay try go in the post office and see where the phone is dizzy *** :upset than TELL ME

he sez "the insurans
... Show more

0 1 Reply

1-20 of 32 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.