I'm expecting a package from USPS and it hasn't arrived
It's shipping from Atlanta, GA which is an hour away from my house. It has
not arrived yet for some reason. I am very angry.
It was expected for shipping on July 20. When I went to track my package on USPS, that was what it said. It did not say that it is shipped or what time it shipped.
Finally eight days letter, it said that it left the Atlanta sorting facility, and it is in transit. How long does it take for a package to get to my house when it is shipped an hour away from my house!
This is ridiculous! I am not buying from USPS again! The tracking information is not detailed or helpful!
USPS should improve its tracking system! I do not know where my package is now! I am angry because I have to have my package soon for homeschooling.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "i ship a 42" TV from NYC to Miami paid $100 dollars for the service and i thought that comes with the insurance. First time i use this" i received..."
- "Had a package delivered to my house that was sent priority mail,was supposed to receive on June 1 couldn't get tracking updates on my package after it was at Philadelphia..."
- "I just recieved a package via USPS that had obviously been opened and looted. This had to have been done by USPS as it was in their care at the..."
- "Ad featured Buy one get one free and price on bottom of ad showed 2.49 a pound. Was charged 5.99 a pound. Made a complaint and was Publix refused to..."
- "I purchased a bag of clancy's tortilla ranch chips and when I opened the bag I ate one and noticed that there wasn't any sauce on the chip. I thought..."
- "I ordered furniture for my daughter's apartment and had to take 2 days off to accommodate separate delivery dates. They delivered a piece of her furniture (picture attached) with..."
- "My husband ordered this t-shirt. It was part of a campaign fundraiser. You can clearly see that the word firefighting is spelled incorrectly I contacted the company and they are..."
- "I received a call from (646) 480-0797 with a recorded message saying I had been approved for $3000 and needed to return a call to Mike. I called and..."
- "Staff are not trained properly as it took more than 5 weeks and three attempts to deliver the product. On July 3rd we bought a 'new' fridge but really it was..."