Usps - Late/Delayed Package *** Customer Service
This is so ***, I ordered two packages around the same time.The first one I ordered was suppose to arrive on the 16th but, it didn't.
I call "customer service" and it's this dumb automated thing giving me suggestions of what I could be calling about, where are the humans? I finally get through and the lady tells me that it's on the truck and it should be there tomorrow.....well where is it? did I miss something? Call again the *** computer still giving me a hard time.
Finally get through and the woman says give it till Friday if it's not there file a complaint (she was actually nice and helpful).
Meanwhile my second package that came from Cali (I'm in Michigan) and was suppose to be delivered on the 19th actually came without a problem. So now I'm even more pissed and confused because, they both are suppose to be priority mail. Well, Friday morning and Friday afternoon....nothing the package isn't even in my city; which means that by time it gets here and get's processed it'll be too late to deliver and won't get here till next week, if that. I try to file a complaint and it's that *** computer giving me the runaround on what I should be complaining about I can't even file one, again where are the humans?
This was one of the dumbest things I've ever dealt with.I'll never ship anything and if I do it *** sure won't be them because, this is just too ridiculous.
You May Also Like
- "I have a situation when they say that they delivered my item in my mailbox. Item does not fit in mailbox. I have pictures to support that. So where or..."
- "I recently bought something and my vendor used USPS to send my package. Everything went smoothly until the package went "out for delivery". I never received my package and now..."
- "My first and hopefully very last experience with USPS. Seeing the object of desire on Ebay with the so simple, cheap looking shipping rate over to Europe, a buy now..."
- "I've purchased a lot of coral from a lot of sellers and vendors in the last few years. This is the first negative feedback I've given. Typically I stay away..."
- "Purchased a large leather Cole Haan duffle for over $400 and after only the 6th time using it on weekend trips, the outside construction of the bag was exposed through..."
- "We purchased two cordless phones from a Panasonic on line dealer, Premium Store.com. Delivery time was nearly three weeks after the order was placed but given the holiday that was..."
- "Fractured leg resulted when my American Eskimo puppy escaped from a Midwest iCrate due to the door latch that was easy for him to open. My baby suffered for over..."
- "I bought 75 dollars worth of chips from IGG and I didn't even get my gift they said because I bought on two different devices yea I did but I..."
- "My sister & I sent a picture of our dad leaving the USS Latimer in August of 1945, just after Japan had surrendered. They had seen heavy battle in the..."