Usps - Late/Delayed Package *** Customer Service

731 of 1438 Usps Reviews

This is so ***, I ordered two packages around the same time.The first one I ordered was suppose to arrive on the 16th but, it didn't.

I call "customer service" and it's this dumb automated thing giving me suggestions of what I could be calling about, where are the humans? I finally get through and the lady tells me that it's on the truck and it should be there tomorrow.....well where is it? did I miss something? Call again the *** computer still giving me a hard time.

Finally get through and the woman says give it till Friday if it's not there file a complaint (she was actually nice and helpful).

Meanwhile my second package that came from Cali (I'm in Michigan) and was suppose to be delivered on the 19th actually came without a problem. So now I'm even more pissed and confused because, they both are suppose to be priority mail. Well, Friday morning and Friday afternoon....nothing the package isn't even in my city; which means that by time it gets here and get's processed it'll be too late to deliver and won't get here till next week, if that. I try to file a complaint and it's that *** computer giving me the runaround on what I should be complaining about I can't even file one, again where are the humans?

This was one of the dumbest things I've ever dealt with.I'll never ship anything and if I do it *** sure won't be them because, this is just too ridiculous.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
731 of 1438 Usps Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 20, 2013 #761694 Columbia, Kentucky

I can see you are simply going to love ObamaCare!! Brought to you by the same people who run the USPS---government.

0 0 Reply

Dec 20, 2013 #761701

Ugh! don't even mention that *** bootleg insurance they're trying to feed us. I will not sign up for that *** but, wait you can keep your old insurance if it's "approved" by them. Oh America your so helpful!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Usps. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Usps.
Filing a new complaint about