USPS - Late/Delayed Package *** Customer Service

268 of 973 Usps Reviews
Issue not resolved
Dec 20, 2013
review #465353

This is so ***, I ordered two packages around the same time.The first one I ordered was suppose to arrive on the 16th but, it didn't.

I call "customer service" and it's this dumb automated thing giving me suggestions of what I could be calling about, where are the humans? I finally get through and the lady tells me that it's on the truck and it should be there tomorrow.....well where is it? did I miss something? Call again the *** computer still giving me a hard time.

Finally get through and the woman says give it till Friday if it's not there file a complaint (she was actually nice and helpful).

Meanwhile my second package that came from Cali (I'm in Michigan) and was suppose to be delivered on the 19th actually came without a problem. So now I'm even more pissed and confused because, they both are suppose to be priority mail. Well, Friday morning and Friday afternoon....nothing the package isn't even in my city; which means that by time it gets here and get's processed it'll be too late to deliver and won't get here till next week, if that. I try to file a complaint and it's that *** computer giving me the runaround on what I should be complaining about I can't even file one, again where are the humans?

This was one of the dumbest things I've ever dealt with.I'll never ship anything and if I do it *** sure won't be them because, this is just too ridiculous.

b030500
Had an experience with USPS?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
268 of 973 Usps Reviews

Dec 20, 2013

Ugh! don't even mention that *** bootleg insurance they're trying to feed us. I will not sign up for that *** but, wait you can keep your old insurance if it's "approved" by them. Oh America your so helpful!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about USPS.
Filing a new complaint about
×