Usps - Lazy Postal Worker

1400 of 1440 Usps Reviews

I am legally disabled.I had a certified package delivered last week.

The postal worker drives a truck to deliver mail on our street. She blew her horn, then proceeded to write first attempt on pink slip, as I walked up to her. I retrieved my package. Today, my neighbor is having a yard sale.

Postal worker spent at least 5 min. out at neighbors sale.

This women races up and down our streets with a phone cocked on her shoulder.

She brakes at yard sales and shops, but can't get out of her truck, to do her Job!?!

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1400 of 1440 Usps Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
working man

Aug 05, 2011 #323998

my postman won,t deliver mail today because my truck was,nt completly in the driveway he could pull up to the mailbox but would have to lean out of his truck not get out mind you but lean out!!! :p

Apr 16, 2011 #274683

tell the supervisor? they dont give a *** either there all protected by the postal service union. this is the whole problem with this country. We can fix it though just create more government jobs. ha ha ha can you say ak47.

May 01, 2010 #139276

Maybe she is using her break time to shop :cry

Apr 19, 2010 #134890

What you need to do is call your local post office and complain to a supervisor or the postmaster.

Nov 10, 2008 #46171 Karori, Wellington

:cry Cry much?

On a more serious note... contact the Post Office (duh!) and make them aware as well as the driver.

Nov 10, 2008 #46161

Does she drive her own vehicle? If so she is a rural carrier. Maybe she doesn't know your needing help coming to get your package. Let her know your not able to walk to her vehicle.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.