Usps - Lazy Postal Worker
I am legally disabled.I had a certified package delivered last week.
The postal worker drives a truck to deliver mail on our street. She blew her horn, then proceeded to write first attempt on pink slip, as I walked up to her. I retrieved my package. Today, my neighbor is having a yard sale.
Postal worker spent at least 5 min. out at neighbors sale.
This women races up and down our streets with a phone cocked on her shoulder.
She brakes at yard sales and shops, but can't get out of her truck, to do her Job!?!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was convinced when my claim was declined that no one read the claim. Now it seems certain in my opinion. The following day I received a second letter in..."
- "My package was shipped from New York and it said the expected delivery date was on a Thursday and it shipped out Monday. I live in Florida so expected it..."
- "I have been expecting a package since on the 15th only to track it on 18th and it said Departed New York.Ever since then nothing came up. EZ076671584US That is the tracking..."
- "Business Info: Toothills Inc DBA Sunset Auto Exchange1828 N Washington Blvd Sarasota, FL 34234-7525941 954-7111Consumer's Original Complaint :I purchased a 2004 Suzuki xl7 form the above named company on November..."
- "We have 3 different "rooms" of furniture from Rooms To Go. The first was purchased less than 5 years ago ... and the chair is peeling so bad ......"
- "The following is a brief breakdown of publicly available information regarding Seth Grano CFPÂ®, his securities sales practices, and his FINRA regulatory history.Seth Erik Grano is a FINRA Registered Representative..."
- "This is now the second year in a row I'm dealing with this light issue! First year, after getting everything the tree all set up, I noticed that the top..."
- "During the Black Friday event, on the website there was clearly a "Get 15% off + Free Shipping" offer. Turns out it's false advertising since the promo code will only..."
- "Ordered a pair of expensive shoes, came at the time it said it would, in good condition (or so it seemed). Opened them up they look good, not 91$ good,..."