USPS - Lazy Postal Worker

918 of 958 Usps Reviews
Jul 25, 2008
review #128943

I am legally disabled.I had a certified package delivered last week.

The postal worker drives a truck to deliver mail on our street. She blew her horn, then proceeded to write first attempt on pink slip, as I walked up to her. I retrieved my package. Today, my neighbor is having a yard sale.

Postal worker spent at least 5 min. out at neighbors sale.

This women races up and down our streets with a phone cocked on her shoulder.

She brakes at yard sales and shops, but can't get out of her truck, to do her Job!?!

a965390
Had an experience with USPS?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
918 of 958 Usps Reviews
working man

Aug 05, 2011

my postman won,t deliver mail today because my truck was,nt completly in the driveway he could pull up to the mailbox but would have to lean out of his truck not get out mind you but lean out!!! :p

jusjonny

Apr 16, 2011

tell the supervisor? they dont give a *** either there all protected by the postal service union. this is the whole problem with this country. We can fix it though just create more government jobs. ha ha ha can you say ak47.

Sherron

May 01, 2010

Maybe she is using her break time to shop :cry

Linda

Apr 19, 2010

What you need to do is call your local post office and complain to a supervisor or the postmaster.

SALLY

Nov 10, 2008 Karori, Wellington

:cry Cry much?

On a more serious note... contact the Post Office (duh!) and make them aware as well as the driver.

mom3

Nov 10, 2008

Does she drive her own vehicle? If so she is a rural carrier. Maybe she doesn't know your needing help coming to get your package. Let her know your not able to walk to her vehicle.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about USPS.
Filing a new complaint about
×