USPS - Lazy Postal Worker
I am legally disabled.I had a certified package delivered last week.
The postal worker drives a truck to deliver mail on our street. She blew her horn, then proceeded to write first attempt on pink slip, as I walked up to her. I retrieved my package. Today, my neighbor is having a yard sale.
Postal worker spent at least 5 min. out at neighbors sale.
This women races up and down our streets with a phone cocked on her shoulder.
She brakes at yard sales and shops, but can't get out of her truck, to do her Job!?!review #128943
You may also like
- "I have been waiting all day for the package to arrive because it says on the website that it should arrive today, October 21, 2013. There has been NO..."
- "for the last few years almost every package I received has been either dented or severely broken and/or has holes from the outside in in them. it used to be..."
- "Disney sent an email congratulating us on the shipping of our Magicbands. They gave us a USPS tracking number. I have to admit I was worried when I saw USPS...."
- "The other day I filled out a request for information from a specific used car dealer about a used BMW 3 Series I wanted to purchase for my girlfriend. ..."
- " I bought two spa packages for myself and my sister at A Renewed Spirit Massage in St. Petersburg, FL. I have not seen my sister for many years and..."
- "The media has written 2 stories on Brewer & Sons 7 funeral homes within the last 22 months, and the stories are for problems and issues that the media has..."
- "Beware of Grizzly! It's not a surprise that the machinery sold under their brand isn't first class product, when you buy something for a lower price, there's a reason and it's..."
- "We made an appt 2 weeks ago for tile repair they never showed up. Claimed it was raining well not where we live. It took 24 hrs to finally..."
- "Here is the direct email correspondence with Kathy Blajerski-Barber: "Hello, Recently, I ordered a roll of 4x50 Prodex Insulation,order # V29431 and took advantage of your Buy One Get One free..."