Usps - Never received my package!

1199 of 1329 Usps Reviews

I bought an item on Ebay, and USPS provided a tracking number confirming delivery for it to my area.However, I never received the package.

I live in the apartment complex, and USPS said they left it at the management office, where they usually leave packages. It was not there. I checked all apartment complexes in my area with the same zip code, and it was nowhere to be found. I called the main 1-800 number for USPS, and they provided me with the case number.

In two days I received a phone call from a local post office. The persona was not proactive or helpful. It seemed that he did not believe me that I did not receive the package. He was telling me that he did not know what to do…?

I told him to check with the carrier. It didn't get anywhere, besides that they stated that they delivered it. Where? They don't know!

I called 1-800 number again, and was provide with the same case number. I explained, that this is redundant, and it will not get anywhere. They put a supervisor on the phone, who politely said the same thing, and hung up on me! At this point, I am very disappointed with USPS.

I was hoping they would be helpful, and would reimburse me for the lost item, as I paid for delivery.

Now, it seems, as I will get nowhere with this.I encourage everyone to use UPS or to purchase insurance with USPS.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1199 of 1329 Usps Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Usps.
Filing a new complaint about
×