USPS - Never received my package!

809 of 939 Usps Reviews
Nov 23, 2010
review #208463

I bought an item on Ebay, and USPS provided a tracking number confirming delivery for it to my area.However, I never received the package.

I live in the apartment complex, and USPS said they left it at the management office, where they usually leave packages. It was not there. I checked all apartment complexes in my area with the same zip code, and it was nowhere to be found. I called the main 1-800 number for USPS, and they provided me with the case number.

In two days I received a phone call from a local post office. The persona was not proactive or helpful. It seemed that he did not believe me that I did not receive the package. He was telling me that he did not know what to do…?

I told him to check with the carrier. It didn't get anywhere, besides that they stated that they delivered it. Where? They don't know!

I called 1-800 number again, and was provide with the same case number. I explained, that this is redundant, and it will not get anywhere. They put a supervisor on the phone, who politely said the same thing, and hung up on me! At this point, I am very disappointed with USPS.

I was hoping they would be helpful, and would reimburse me for the lost item, as I paid for delivery.

Now, it seems, as I will get nowhere with this.I encourage everyone to use UPS or to purchase insurance with USPS.

9c3cc72
Had an experience with USPS?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
809 of 939 Usps Reviews

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about USPS.
Filing a new complaint about
×