I had a package sent to me by priority mail and its been over a week and no package.USPS states there is no guarantee it will arrive in the two to three days I paid for.
So what is this an upgrade from parcel post with no concerns if the paying customer receives what they pay for or is it a way for the post office to raise some free extra funds?I mean really why up sell a customer on two to three day delivery if you offer no guarantee it will arrive as stated and no refunds.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday (July 3) found a 25 inch mailing tube--Priority mail-- left in my 18 inch mailboxwith the door open. Appeared to be my regular contract carrier. Found it about..."
- " I sold a Loon Lake Mallard Decoy on Ebay. I had already shipped about 7 of them leading up to this one, but shipped via FedEx. I was busy..."
- "Ive had many ad experiences with usps. With all the drone craze going on in our country, i picked up on the hobby. This requires order after order of..."
- "I went here with my twin girls yesterday l. It was awrful service I'm not even sure where to begin. From manager telling me he could not cut my child's..."
- "So after i complained to the manager about my 8 year old Paisly Jones,I recieved this letter!!!!!We paid 300$ of the $700....i want you guys to make ot righr!And right..."
- "Greetings; I am here today to discuss why CH has become such a horrible place, and why you should stay away. Now, imagine you are a part of a community..."
- " I propose to consider a smartphone that not only do not mind to give your child or parents, but it is possible to keep. We will look at you with..."
- "AS long as you received what you want, then fine even if it is little expensive than other. But when you received items, either defect, not as expected or broken then..."
- "I purchased 2 twin beds with under bed storage. I paid to have the beds delivered and setup. I look at the beds before the delivery persons left but I..."