usps sucks

811 of 1067 Usps Reviews

I had a package sent to me by priority mail and its been over a week and no package.USPS states there is no guarantee it will arrive in the two to three days I paid for.

So what is this an upgrade from parcel post with no concerns if the paying customer receives what they pay for or is it a way for the post office to raise some free extra funds?I mean really why up sell a customer on two to three day delivery if you offer no guarantee it will arrive as stated and no refunds.

efa88bd review #281799
15 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue13 Comments50 Report
Had an experience with Usps?  Submit review about this company
811 of 1067 Usps Reviews
angrylady

Dec 27, 2014

I had mail sent to me from AR, its been 4 days and it hasnt moved from AR. The expected date was yesterday, but it hasnt moved outta AR, im assuming they're holding my package or its in transit via donkey express..

Dec 26, 2014 Wellington, Ohio

If it arrives after the 'expected' day, you know, the day you paid extra for, they will still call it 'on-time' since it's not guaranteed. Scamers!

AntiUSPS

Dec 22, 2014 Pompano Beach, Florida

USPS workers are lazy and incompetent. There are a very few good ones i have experienced but the majority are entitlistic, overpayed, lazy ***.
So many of them have worked for USPS for multiples of years and feel they have done their time as if now, they are simply entitled to sit back and relax while still getting paid a ridiculous amount of money.
I hope a USPS employee of the above described reads this.
Note the name: United States Postal SERVICE! That means you work for me, not the other way around.
I have my own business and i ship items daily. I spend no less than $20,000 a year on shipping and have never been treated so poorly to give my money to another business. I am switching over to UPS and FedEx exclusively and my customers are SO very happy about it.
Why is the USPS under water every year? Mismanagement, *** employees and very poor service. Good bye USPS, hopefully all you ungrateful lazy overpaid people will be forced out of work. I do not support loss of jobs in this country...but honestly, these people are NOT deserving.

3 0 Reply
pissed off

Nov 13, 2014 Cleveland, Ohio

priority mail my ***.i have a package 6hrs away and it takes usps 3 days to deliver it.what bull *** is that.

Andy

Oct 03, 2014

I have send a Check 2 day priority. I could track it to the local distribution center Columbia sc and then no tracking infos anymore. After 2 weeks I send a new check via UPS which arrived in 2 days. The first mail sent via USPS arrived after 6 weeks. Of course I did not receive a refund because there is no guarantee that the letter arrives in 2 days. Apparently the 2 day priority is meant as a scam to charge higher prices only. Never use USPS if something is urgent!

Postal Service Sucks

Sep 29, 2014 Reno, Nevada

I will not use USPS. I will be glad when they do make it to bankruptcy. It will save people like myselfl that have given chance after chance to do something right. I, very stupidly, paid for priority 2 to 3 day delivery. This was paperwork for closing a real estate deal on my property. It is now day five and I am taking the package from Reno to Alamogordo, N.M. I am receiving text for updates on status. This evening, day 5, my package is leaving Amarillo, Tx headed for its destination in New Mexico. When I contacted my local post office all she could tell me is we can't return my money. There is no guarantee the package will be there in 2 to 3 days. Now *** me read the sign in the post office which clearly stated 2 to 3 day delivery and paid the extra fee for this service. And don't tell me I should have sent it overnight. The clerk told me overnight would take two days??? This is the most inept, unresponsive, lying, cheating, pos business in the United States. Do us all a favor and go bankrupt. Please.

4 0 Reply
DOUG57

Sep 17, 2014 Pompano Beach, Florida

They suck and their employees are the most laziest people on the planet. Don't believe me? Visit a post office and witness the shame.

INTERPOLATOR2014

Sep 10, 2014

How much space have I got?

Unions_Suck

Sep 01, 2014

Why are the postal employees at the office on a Federal Holiday (Labor Day) but not open? Oh wait, F*&$# ing unions. Triple time. At least take my friggin mail...***!!

Aug 09, 2014 Toms River, New Jersey

Pa mail sucks in warminister pa. Takes over a week for nj mail to arrive in warminister pa if at all? Lost mail?

USPSSUCKS

Jul 25, 2014 Nashville, Tennessee

STINKIN DIVERSITY IN POST OFFICE IS WHY THEY SUCK, THEY HAVE POWER OR DISCRIMINATION, POWER OF UNION, AND DONT GIVE A *** ABOUT YOU, PAY ME AND SHUT UP

Do not trust

Jul 14, 2014

Had important documentation mail in my mailbox when I got home, the lid was open with a package that was sent by USPS. They didn't walk the package to by door they just stuck it in the box with the other IMPORTANT documentation and left my mailbox open for anyone to look or take fortunately I had just got home from a short trip. They are lazy and I do not trust them with any privacy issues what so ever. I am fairly sure they snoop for the pleasure of other neighbors. They need to be made private.

May 15, 2014

They do suck no wonder they lose money

5 0 Reply
Um Ok

Nov 20, 2013

Just in case you never noticed Priority Mail costs the same as Parcel Post in most cases plus they supply free boxes which would cost you another $2 or so...So complaining about being up-sold is ridiculous.

I've used the USPS for the last 7 years to send over 2500 packages and 99% of them were indeed delivered within 3 days and ALL of them arrived within a week with not a single lost package in 7 YEARS !!! I realize that I may just be lucky as the system may have problems in your area but I only have praise for the service I have received in my area.

1 6 Reply
Mrkbnhm99

Oct 29, 2013 Lone Tree, Colorado

I am always getting my neighbor's mail. Because the carrier sits on her two and a half lunch break, behind walmart! she can't be bothered to throw the mail individually into the bulk mail box by name, because of single point sorting, she just stuffs everything in one box and doesn't care. if it's wright or wrong, she still brags all the overtime she logs.

Erica

Mar 16, 2013

I paid $30 to ship six pieces of paper from North Florida to Los Angeles overnight (it's my gradaute school application and very important to me). This has a "money back guarantee" so I figured it would be fine. It was accepted at the post office at 8:15am but wasn't sorted until 11:15pm. Why it sat around for 15 hours is beyond me. It then left my town SOMETIME the following day, when it was "guaranteed" to be delivered by noon. This is the last time it was scanned. It's now 3 days later and I still have no idea where my application is.

I called yesterday to see what I can do to get my money back. I work in customer service and understand that the guy on the phone simply has the misfortune of working for USPS and had nothing to do with messing up my shipment. So I said hello and asked how he was doing and started to explain my situation. He immediately cut me off and was short and snippy for no reason, ultimately told me everything I already knew and said I needed to go to my local post office.

The worker at the post office told me I couldn't get my money back because I used a machine to purchase my postage rather than getting in line. I showed him where my receipt says it is guaranteed and he said he's "trained" to know that machines can't give that guarantee. He sent me to the "main office" where another worker said he was completely wrong and that I simply had to wait until the package was scanned for delivery. I asked what if it was lost
... Show more

3 0 Reply
False Delivery?

Feb 08, 2013 Newark, New Jersey

The tracking service on the USPS website claims that a delivery attempt was made this afternoon, that no one answered the door, and that they left a delivery notice. Given that I have been home all day (and have seen no tracks in the snow outside the door to my apartment) and that I cannot find a delivery notice anywhere on the premises (or in the neighboring buildings), I am forced to conclude that their delivery person is lying.
When I called to inform the company of this issue, I couldn't get out of their automated answering service which repeatedly tried to tell me that I wasn't home today and that there was a delivery notice.
There seems to be no accountability within the USPS.

4 0 Reply
UnionSupportedPackageStealers

Feb 04, 2013 Wichita, Kansas

Package arrived at Kansas City facility 5 working days ago. I live 4 hours from said facility and it has yet to show up. Even with "standard shipping" it has never taken more than 2 days to get here. Item shows it was checked into facility but was never processed out. Tracking/Delivery Confirmations were added at time of shipping, but "helpful" agent at USPS stated that "they DON'T have to track it every step of the way." Really? What's the point of having a tracking system if it's not being utilized or only being used halfway?

Irritated beyond belief.

Jan 16, 2013 Mount Laurel, New Jersey

They claimed to have tried to deliver my package, and left a notice. This was not true. I checked the tracking number again the next day, they claimed they delivered the package. This is why USPS is endanger of becoming exinct. Why use them if they can't do the job better than UPS or FedEX? They SUCK!

1-20 of 50 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Usps.
Filing a new complaint about
×