Usps sucks

963 of 1219 Usps Reviews

I had a package sent to me by priority mail and its been over a week and no package.USPS states there is no guarantee it will arrive in the two to three days I paid for.

So what is this an upgrade from parcel post with no concerns if the paying customer receives what they pay for or is it a way for the post office to raise some free extra funds?I mean really why up sell a customer on two to three day delivery if you offer no guarantee it will arrive as stated and no refunds.

review #281799
0 19 Helpful?
Had the same issue23 Comments56
Had an experience with USPS?  Submit review about this company
963 of 1219 Usps Reviews
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
Roger

Apr 08 #969365 Colleyville, Texas

You have to remember that these are arrogant, over paid, government Union employees who consider their coffee and donut breaks much more important than customer service. Yes, they suck. And as long as they are run by the government, that will never change.

reesie

Mar 08 #955746 Tacoma, Washington

I order my package and it was supposed to be on here February 26 2015 and today is March 8 2015 it was supposed to be a two to three day delivery and never received it and now the tracking says that it is somewhere totally different and it got deliver at somebody else's door and my receipt has the correct address and everything I don't know who got it but it ain't me man I'm Soooooo Done with Usps

Cody

Feb 17 #947208

Send my package to me from utah. 2 day shipping took 2 weeks. i see the mail man get to the top of my road and turn around because of the heavy snow, he couldnt drive through it. the *** marked it as undeliverable and it is now again being sent back across the country to utah. sweet! what an ***. i checked with two of my buddies that live next to me, one had a package that was due that day and his was also marked as undeliverable and sent back to the merchant. *** usps and their lazy entitiled ***.

Feb 17 #947130 Buffalo, New York

"The information in our system is up to date and customer service representatives are not available"
-USPS automated system. A 1-3 day Priority Mailpackage was 5 days late at the time and tracking information had not been updated in over 5 days.

fff

Feb 17 #947209

call and continuously press 5422 every time the robot tries to ask you what want. after 5-7 times, it will forward you to a human. However ive been on hold for almost thirty mins. good luck.

Romanx

Jan 29 #938406

They suck big time, they actually sent my order back to the company I ordered it from because there was "buildup". And they dont even update where your package is for days unless you email them to update it, they went 6 days one time "processing " it, when I finally called someone about it, they finally sent it. They wonder why UPS is killing them

angrylady

Dec 27, 2014 #921942

I had mail sent to me from AR, its been 4 days and it hasnt moved from AR. The expected date was yesterday, but it hasnt moved outta AR, im assuming they're holding my package or its in transit via donkey express..

1 0 Reply

Dec 26, 2014 #921384 Wellington, Ohio

If it arrives after the 'expected' day, you know, the day you paid extra for, they will still call it 'on-time' since it's not guaranteed. Scamers!

AntiUSPS

Dec 22, 2014 #919745 Pompano Beach, Florida

USPS workers are lazy and incompetent. There are a very few good ones i have experienced but the majority are entitlistic, overpayed, lazy ***.
So many of them have worked for USPS for multiples of years and feel they have done their time as if now, they are simply entitled to sit back and relax while still getting paid a ridiculous amount of money.
I hope a USPS employee of the above described reads this.
Note the name: United States Postal SERVICE! That means you work for me, not the other way around.
I have my own business and i ship items daily. I spend no less than $20,000 a year on shipping and have never been treated so poorly to give my money to another business. I am switching over to UPS and FedEx exclusively and my customers are SO very happy about it.
Why is the USPS under water every year? Mismanagement, *** employees and very poor service. Good bye USPS, hopefully all you ungrateful lazy overpaid people will be forced out of work. I do not support loss of jobs in this country...but honestly, these people are NOT deserving.

4 0 Reply
WHOWHO

Nov 23, 2014 #905211 Owensboro, Kentucky

USPS SUCKS HARD THEY ARE DEADBEATS AND A DRAIN ON SOCIETY

pissed off

Nov 13, 2014 #899723 Cleveland, Ohio

priority mail my ***.i have a package 6hrs away and it takes usps 3 days to deliver it.what bull *** is that.

Andy

Oct 03, 2014 #879611

I have send a Check 2 day priority. I could track it to the local distribution center Columbia sc and then no tracking infos anymore. After 2 weeks I send a new check via UPS which arrived in 2 days. The first mail sent via USPS arrived after 6 weeks. Of course I did not receive a refund because there is no guarantee that the letter arrives in 2 days. Apparently the 2 day priority is meant as a scam to charge higher prices only. Never use USPS if something is urgent!

Postal Service Sucks

Sep 29, 2014 #877316 Reno, Nevada

I will not use USPS. I will be glad when they do make it to bankruptcy. It will save people like myselfl that have given chance after chance to do something right. I, very stupidly, paid for priority 2 to 3 day delivery. This was paperwork for closing a real estate deal on my property. It is now day five and I am taking the package from Reno to Alamogordo, N.M. I am receiving text for updates on status. This evening, day 5, my package is leaving Amarillo, Tx headed for its destination in New Mexico. When I contacted my local post office all she could tell me is we can't return my money. There is no guarantee the package will be there in 2 to 3 days. Now *** me read the sign in the post office which clearly stated 2 to 3 day delivery and paid the extra fee for this service. And don't tell me I should have sent it overnight. The clerk told me overnight would take two days??? This is the most inept, unresponsive, lying, cheating, pos business in the United States. Do us all a favor and go bankrupt. Please.

4 0 Reply
DOUG57

Sep 17, 2014 #871672 Pompano Beach, Florida

They suck and their employees are the most laziest people on the planet. Don't believe me? Visit a post office and witness the shame.

INTERPOLATOR2014

Sep 10, 2014 #868531

How much space have I got?

Unions_Suck

Sep 01, 2014 #864082

Why are the postal employees at the office on a Federal Holiday (Labor Day) but not open? Oh wait, F*&$# ing unions. Triple time. At least take my friggin mail...***!!

Aug 09, 2014 #853766 Toms River, New Jersey

Pa mail sucks in warminister pa. Takes over a week for nj mail to arrive in warminister pa if at all? Lost mail?

USPSSUCKS

Jul 25, 2014 #846010 Nashville, Tennessee

STINKIN DIVERSITY IN POST OFFICE IS WHY THEY SUCK, THEY HAVE POWER OR DISCRIMINATION, POWER OF UNION, AND DONT GIVE A *** ABOUT YOU, PAY ME AND SHUT UP

Do not trust

Jul 14, 2014 #840741

Had important documentation mail in my mailbox when I got home, the lid was open with a package that was sent by USPS. They didn't walk the package to by door they just stuck it in the box with the other IMPORTANT documentation and left my mailbox open for anyone to look or take fortunately I had just got home from a short trip. They are lazy and I do not trust them with any privacy issues what so ever. I am fairly sure they snoop for the pleasure of other neighbors. They need to be made private.

May 15, 2014 #815717

They do suck no wonder they lose money

5 0 Reply

1-20 of 56 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about USPS.
Filing a new complaint about
×