Usps sucks

1075 of 1333 Usps Reviews

I had a package sent to me by priority mail and its been over a week and no package.USPS states there is no guarantee it will arrive in the two to three days I paid for.

So what is this an upgrade from parcel post with no concerns if the paying customer receives what they pay for or is it a way for the post office to raise some free extra funds?I mean really why up sell a customer on two to three day delivery if you offer no guarantee it will arrive as stated and no refunds.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 26 Yes 26
1075 of 1333 Usps Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 29 #1026638

Aug 14: "Undeliverable as addressed". Contacted shipper; packaged was addressed properly. Returned to shipper by USPS 14 days later.
Aug 19: "Delivered, left with individual"(2 items). Funny, i was out of the office that day; who the *** did they leave them with? EBay indicates another attempt was made on one of the items three days after it was supposedly delivered (!), on Aug 22 (Saturday) at 08:39; i've never gotten mail at that time regardless of the day, and i was in all day, as i am every Saturday. Out $120.25

Aug 22 #1023307

I have had two different packages with delivery issues and they don't care if you complain because they will still get there paychecks. I think they should be shut down and let fedex or ups take over.

Jul 20 #1009826

same here. I send a package which was URGENT via two day prority and its 4th day still in transit. Never shipping from USPS.

Marcinthrope1

Jul 18 #1009133 Hartford, Wisconsin

USPS Sucks!!!!!!! From this point on, I will pay a bit extra for parcels to go UPS or FED EX or........ Anything but usps!

Jul 11 #1006241

UPS is proof that a pvt company can do thing's better than our government.

Jul 11 #1006227

I can ride my bicycle from here to Maine faster.
Three days so far on a priority box & no show!
USPS sucks!!!!

Jul 03 #1003420

I'm so close to never using the usps again but somehow keep coming back. I live in Portsmouth Virginia and was expecting a package from California. The last tracking update stated that the package had left the origin office in Norfolk and was currently in transit to the destination. A day later it hadn't updated and is still in transit but the thing is this, Norfolk is only 30 minutes away! How can it possibly take over 24 hours to travel 30 miles? Now if it arrives at all it will be over 4 days late. I support special needs children 5 to 6 days a week and to be in this field you have to have tons of patience and these untrained circus monkeys at the usps have left me with none! I hope they fail and lose their precious pensions and that they might actually have to work for a living.

Roger

Apr 08 #969365 Colleyville, Texas

You have to remember that these are arrogant, over paid, government Union employees who consider their coffee and donut breaks much more important than customer service. Yes, they suck. And as long as they are run by the government, that will never change.

reesie

Mar 08 #955746 Tacoma, Washington

I order my package and it was supposed to be on here February 26 2015 and today is March 8 2015 it was supposed to be a two to three day delivery and never received it and now the tracking says that it is somewhere totally different and it got deliver at somebody else's door and my receipt has the correct address and everything I don't know who got it but it ain't me man I'm Soooooo Done with Usps

Cody

Feb 17 #947208

Send my package to me from utah. 2 day shipping took 2 weeks. i see the mail man get to the top of my road and turn around because of the heavy snow, he couldnt drive through it. the *** marked it as undeliverable and it is now again being sent back across the country to utah. sweet! what an ***. i checked with two of my buddies that live next to me, one had a package that was due that day and his was also marked as undeliverable and sent back to the merchant. *** usps and their lazy entitiled ***.

Jul 12 #1006602

IF he had to turn around because of heavy snow, then wouldn't that be a cause to mark the item "undeliverable"? If you wanted the package so much, make sure the guy can reach your mailbox or door...do some shoveling or plowing, lazy ***. I hate USPS too, but c'mon, be realistic.

Feb 17 #947130 Buffalo, New York

"The information in our system is up to date and customer service representatives are not available"
-USPS automated system. A 1-3 day Priority Mailpackage was 5 days late at the time and tracking information had not been updated in over 5 days.

fff

Feb 17 #947209

call and continuously press 5422 every time the robot tries to ask you what want. after 5-7 times, it will forward you to a human. However ive been on hold for almost thirty mins. good luck.

Romanx

Jan 29 #938406

They suck big time, they actually sent my order back to the company I ordered it from because there was "buildup". And they dont even update where your package is for days unless you email them to update it, they went 6 days one time "processing " it, when I finally called someone about it, they finally sent it. They wonder why UPS is killing them

angrylady

Dec 27, 2014 #921942

I had mail sent to me from AR, its been 4 days and it hasnt moved from AR. The expected date was yesterday, but it hasnt moved outta AR, im assuming they're holding my package or its in transit via donkey express..

Dec 26, 2014 #921384 Wellington, Ohio

If it arrives after the 'expected' day, you know, the day you paid extra for, they will still call it 'on-time' since it's not guaranteed. Scamers!

AntiUSPS

Dec 22, 2014 #919745 Pompano Beach, Florida

USPS workers are lazy and incompetent. There are a very few good ones i have experienced but the majority are entitlistic, overpayed, lazy ***.
So many of them have worked for USPS for multiples of years and feel they have done their time as if now, they are simply entitled to sit back and relax while still getting paid a ridiculous amount of money.
I hope a USPS employee of the above described reads this.
Note the name: United States Postal SERVICE! That means you work for me, not the other way around.
I have my own business and i ship items daily. I spend no less than $20,000 a year on shipping and have never been treated so poorly to give my money to another business. I am switching over to UPS and FedEx exclusively and my customers are SO very happy about it.
Why is the USPS under water every year? Mismanagement, *** employees and very poor service. Good bye USPS, hopefully all you ungrateful lazy overpaid people will be forced out of work. I do not support loss of jobs in this country...but honestly, these people are NOT deserving.

4 0 Reply
WHOWHO

Nov 23, 2014 #905211 Owensboro, Kentucky

USPS SUCKS HARD THEY ARE DEADBEATS AND A DRAIN ON SOCIETY

pissed off

Nov 13, 2014 #899723 Cleveland, Ohio

priority mail my ***.i have a package 6hrs away and it takes usps 3 days to deliver it.what bull *** is that.

Andy

Oct 03, 2014 #879611

I have send a Check 2 day priority. I could track it to the local distribution center Columbia sc and then no tracking infos anymore. After 2 weeks I send a new check via UPS which arrived in 2 days. The first mail sent via USPS arrived after 6 weeks. Of course I did not receive a refund because there is no guarantee that the letter arrives in 2 days. Apparently the 2 day priority is meant as a scam to charge higher prices only. Never use USPS if something is urgent!

1-20 of 65 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.