I had a package sent to me by priority mail and its been over a week and no package.USPS states there is no guarantee it will arrive in the two to three days I paid for.
So what is this an upgrade from parcel post with no concerns if the paying customer receives what they pay for or is it a way for the post office to raise some free extra funds?I mean really why up sell a customer on two to three day delivery if you offer no guarantee it will arrive as stated and no refunds.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had an important document related to work authorization. This was posted by USCIS ( another defunct federal organization ) using USPS. It was sent as a 2- day priority..."
- "I have an account with UPS w6740f and i regularly ship to all over the world daily.I shipped a shipment on 22 june,2013 to one of my customer Netherland.Tracking no.1ZW6740F0450623296...."
- "I recently bought something and my vendor used USPS to send my package. Everything went smoothly until the package went "out for delivery". I never received my package and now..."
- "ordered a nice new Asus monitor with next day shipping from amazon. 25 dollar next day shipping. tracking information says "attempted for delivery" for this morning (dec 31st 2013) but..."
- "I had been a loyal customer for many years and never worried about not receiving the bows I buy for them BloomingBows.com, until now. I bought another bow from them..."
- "I went shopping on Kohls.com for a baby shower gift for my brother & his wife. $120 later I was ready to check out and went through the checkout process...."
- "I had a very bad experience with them too. I bought 3 pack 18-20". Salon put them in a week before I went away on vacation. While..."
- "After months of looking at the products being advertised on the Touch of Modern web page, I decided to give it a try. I became skeptical because after making..."
- "I will cancel my order because i dont have some money to pay my order and i have some problem// Cause my husband dont have enough salary. And we have four kids..."