I had a package sent to me by priority mail and its been over a week and no package.USPS states there is no guarantee it will arrive in the two to three days I paid for.
So what is this an upgrade from parcel post with no concerns if the paying customer receives what they pay for or is it a way for the post office to raise some free extra funds?I mean really why up sell a customer on two to three day delivery if you offer no guarantee it will arrive as stated and no refunds.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am only giving a single star because there is NOTHING LESS with which to rate this organization. I live in a community that has a central location..."
- "Long slow lines??? How long does ut take to hand someone their *** package? Not to mention the malases glacial pace pretty much EVERYONE who works there! Can i..."
- "This has to be the worst company in the world..how are they still in business..customer services like Dealing with a zoo.. Nobody takes responsibility for anything.. Please therefore do..."
- "Our open range decals are pealing and look terrible! But open range says won't stand behind a 40$ sticker? Pretty said for a 50000$ camper! That's fine ill just peal..."
- "I went shopping on Kohls.com for a baby shower gift for my brother & his wife. $120 later I was ready to check out and went through the checkout process...."
- "I had been a loyal customer for many years and never worried about not receiving the bows I buy for them BloomingBows.com, until now. I bought another bow from them..."
- "I buy an upper arch for my wife...after 3 months nothing and when we receive the product was a totally unnacceptable fake plastic doesn't fit and they forget 3 teeth..!!!..."
- "Purchased what seemed to be a great sectional for a bit more money than we wanted but thought "Huffman koo"" was a reputable company. How wrong we were. LIES,..."
- "One Florida-based health system may be in some serious HIPAA hot water after one of its employee reportedly leaked and alledgedly sold over 900 medical records for patients who sought..."