I had a package sent to me by priority mail and its been over a week and no package.USPS states there is no guarantee it will arrive in the two to three days I paid for.
So what is this an upgrade from parcel post with no concerns if the paying customer receives what they pay for or is it a way for the post office to raise some free extra funds?I mean really why up sell a customer on two to three day delivery if you offer no guarantee it will arrive as stated and no refunds.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Priority Mail
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I ordered some baseball cards off ebay and didn't want to pay for priority mail so I went first class instead. They shipped it on April 1st. It was at..."
- "I am only giving a single star because there is NOTHING LESS with which to rate this organization. I live in a community that has a central location..."
- "I am SO angry right now. I have 4 pictures I took immediately after getting my book from the mailbox. The package is totally RIPPED open. My book is torn,..."
- "I went here with my twin girls yesterday l. It was awrful service I'm not even sure where to begin. From manager telling me he could not cut my child's..."
- "Greetings; I am here today to discuss why CH has become such a horrible place, and why you should stay away. Now, imagine you are a part of a community..."
- "So after i complained to the manager about my 8 year old Paisly Jones,I recieved this letter!!!!!We paid 300$ of the $700....i want you guys to make ot righr!And right..."
- "I ordered this bouquet and it was delivered not at all similar as the pictured showed. Tried to complain only to find out all calls are handle robotically and..."
- "Anyone who is in business should understand one simple aspect: The nuisance they are causing to other people with their highly unprofessional work. Just why do you insist that I,..."
- "Das Kleid sitzt toll und hat einen schönen Schnitt. Es fällt sehr schön. Für Frauen mit dicken Waden ist dieses Kleid perfekt. Schade dass es dieses Kleid in keinem hellen..."