Usps sucks

I had a package sent to me by priority mail and its been over a week and no package.USPS states there is no guarantee it will arrive in the two to three days I paid for.

So what is this an upgrade from parcel post with no concerns if the paying customer receives what they pay for or is it a way for the post office to raise some free extra funds?I mean really why up sell a customer on two to three day delivery if you offer no guarantee it will arrive as stated and no refunds.

More Review Details

Helpful? 24 Yes 24 0 No 0
Had the same issue 26 Yes 26
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 29 #1151920

You are all correct. USPS is somewhat on time with deliveries but some packages can be lost for a very long time. My problem seems to be with Trenton, NJ Facility. I suspect no one is accountable for the lost packages there. It's very possible that Jimmy Hoffa is buried somewhere in the Trenton, NJ facility. I just hope they move my package...........Lost in NJ

Feb 29 #1120134

For the second time within a year USPS has lost a registered mail sign on delivery mail for me , all I can say is if its something important then use someone else , this is unacceptable to me that they don't know where my registered mail is ? Yes I can file a claim but no I tint want to spend a day going trough all that BS , I payed for tracking service and I want to know where my mail is . And I don't want do talk to some costumer service guy on a respirator telling me that they don't know

Feb 24 #1117282

The USPS is a joke they could care less if you get your package after they take your money. I have had several priority mail items not be delivered on time with no refund either

Jan 29 #1102940

I ordered a package 2 day priority, came 12 days late. The box was torn open and re taped , more than half the contents were missing, also other miscellaneous items were in the box almost as if they accidently destroyed multiple packages and in a last ditch effort, grabbed random things from the pile of items and put them into random boxes, taped them up and sent them on their way. I ordered car parts. I got two of the seven i ordered and recived a glucose blood testing kit, makeup, and an order receipt that was crumpled up. The receipt had no items that were in the box, and also was for an adress 40 miles away. Are you *** kidding me? Usps will do nothing about this even with seller proof of the packaging weight before shipping. Wow.

Jan 16 #1095386

USPS is absolutly a joke, the do what they want when they want, I received a package I ordered on the 14th of Dec. a month and a day after ,, Merry Christmas ,, another package I still havnt received, and another I ordered from 150 miles away and was shipped the same day , is still not here 4 days later,, and no tracking on the package, I wish they would hurry up and go away !, let the real delivery people get it done , Fed Ex , and UPS , they don't mind working! If my mail man has a package to big for the mail box , he sits out in the parking lot and honks , if know one gets there fast for him to hand the package to he drives off.I try every time I can to use anyway possible other than USPS ,the world would be much better if everyone else would do the same !!

1 0 Reply

Dec 11, 2015 #1077020

I agree. I sent a package priority and they missed delivery date by DAYS. Bait and switch advertising. They should be forced to do away with that option. Even GAO slammed them for misadvertising!

Nov 13, 2015 #1063580

I have been living in my house now for three years. Before me the house was empty for over one year. So we can safely say four years since the last owner lived here. So surprise the postal service is still trying to deliver mail for the previous owner even though I have gone down to the local USPS Office and explained I wasn't interested in their mail. I have taken tax papers and all manner of other private mail back and nothing changes.
If i ran a company that way I would be broke. I can't help but wonder how dumb a person needs to be before getting a job with the USPS!

Sep 26, 2015 #1039457

I have to admit it, USPS seems to hire some very lazy people. Be they veterans or not. I used to love getting mail etc.., but now I ask and pay more for UPS or FedEx. I really believe the post office is set up to fail.

3 1 Reply

Sep 24, 2015 #1038531

USPS sux!!! I was sent a very important letter 9/18/2015 from Denver to Staten Island NY. Today is 9/23/2015. And still no letter. It is unbelievable!!! I have recieved stuff from china faster. Never again. They sux!!!

Sep 04, 2015 #1029818

USPS SUCKS!!!!!!Broked my heart!!! I had very Importand documents packaged send for express mail international it said will delivered 3-5days but now almost 1months it never showed up.and The *** I did forget to add up the insurance was only cover $100, But cost to replaced of that documents is $3000!!! I better pay lil bit more to get better service with different carrier!!!!!

Aug 29, 2015 #1026638

Aug 14: "Undeliverable as addressed". Contacted shipper; packaged was addressed properly. Returned to shipper by USPS 14 days later.
Aug 19: "Delivered, left with individual"(2 items). Funny, i was out of the office that day; who the *** did they leave them with? EBay indicates another attempt was made on one of the items three days after it was supposedly delivered (!), on Aug 22 (Saturday) at 08:39; i've never gotten mail at that time regardless of the day, and i was in all day, as i am every Saturday. Out $120.25

2 0 Reply

Aug 22, 2015 #1023307

I have had two different packages with delivery issues and they don't care if you complain because they will still get there paychecks. I think they should be shut down and let fedex or ups take over.

Jul 20, 2015 #1009826

same here. I send a package which was URGENT via two day prority and its 4th day still in transit. Never shipping from USPS.

Marcinthrope1

Jul 18, 2015 #1009133 Hartford, Wisconsin

USPS Sucks!!!!!!! From this point on, I will pay a bit extra for parcels to go UPS or FED EX or........ Anything but usps!

5 0 Reply

Jul 11, 2015 #1006241

UPS is proof that a pvt company can do thing's better than our government.

Jul 11, 2015 #1006227

I can ride my bicycle from here to Maine faster.
Three days so far on a priority box & no show!
USPS sucks!!!!

8 0 Reply

Jul 03, 2015 #1003420

I'm so close to never using the usps again but somehow keep coming back. I live in Portsmouth Virginia and was expecting a package from California. The last tracking update stated that the package had left the origin office in Norfolk and was currently in transit to the destination. A day later it hadn't updated and is still in transit but the thing is this, Norfolk is only 30 minutes away! How can it possibly take over 24 hours to travel 30 miles? Now if it arrives at all it will be over 4 days late. I support special needs children 5 to 6 days a week and to be in this field you have to have tons of patience and these untrained circus monkeys at the usps have left me with none! I hope they fail and lose their precious pensions and that they might actually have to work for a living.

Roger

Apr 08, 2015 #969365 Colleyville, Texas

You have to remember that these are arrogant, over paid, government Union employees who consider their coffee and donut breaks much more important than customer service. Yes, they suck. And as long as they are run by the government, that will never change.

7 0 Reply
reesie

Mar 08, 2015 #955746 Tacoma, Washington

I order my package and it was supposed to be on here February 26 2015 and today is March 8 2015 it was supposed to be a two to three day delivery and never received it and now the tracking says that it is somewhere totally different and it got deliver at somebody else's door and my receipt has the correct address and everything I don't know who got it but it ain't me man I'm Soooooo Done with Usps

6 0 Reply
Cody

Feb 17, 2015 #947208

Send my package to me from utah. 2 day shipping took 2 weeks. i see the mail man get to the top of my road and turn around because of the heavy snow, he couldnt drive through it. the *** marked it as undeliverable and it is now again being sent back across the country to utah. sweet! what an ***. i checked with two of my buddies that live next to me, one had a package that was due that day and his was also marked as undeliverable and sent back to the merchant. *** usps and their lazy entitiled ***.

2 0 Reply

1-20 of 77 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.