I had a package sent to me by priority mail and its been over a week and no package.USPS states there is no guarantee it will arrive in the two to three days I paid for.
So what is this an upgrade from parcel post with no concerns if the paying customer receives what they pay for or is it a way for the post office to raise some free extra funds?I mean really why up sell a customer on two to three day delivery if you offer no guarantee it will arrive as stated and no refunds.review #281799
You may also like
- "Disney sent an email congratulating us on the shipping of our Magicbands. They gave us a USPS tracking number. I have to admit I was worried when I saw USPS...."
- "My friend shipped a packet using express mail. They told it will delivered in a day. I didn't receive that packet. I have a flight next day in the early..."
- "This has to be the worst company in the world..how are they still in business..customer services like Dealing with a zoo.. Nobody takes responsibility for anything.. Please therefore do..."
- "ordered a nice new Asus monitor with next day shipping from amazon. 25 dollar next day shipping. tracking information says "attempted for delivery" for this morning (dec 31st 2013) but..."
- "With the LifeProof case on my phone correctly and all the ports closed, my phone fell off my bed (about three feet) and my screen cracked. I can't afford a..."
- "Greetings; I am here today to discuss why CH has become such a horrible place, and why you should stay away. Now, imagine you are a part of a community..."
- "So, just bought this fifth wheel.keystone sprinter 324fwbhs I wanted an all seasons for the hot months and cold months. They have a sticker posted on the left next to..."
- "Ultimate RV in Fort Worth, TX....BEWARE! Everything they tell you is a lie except for the part in accepting your payments towards your down payment. If you go..."
- "This review will be a little lengthy because I want potential customers to really understand how bad this company is regarding standing behind their products. I purchased a patio..."