USPS Tracking is a Joke
I always take the cautious route when sending packages via USPS because I know they are notorious for not having the best service.I sent two packages out for Christmas, both at the same time, both going to the same address and I paid for what I thought was a tracking number.
Well, when one package was received and the other was no where to be found two days later... I entered my tracking number at the USPS website and found that the package had been misdelivered TWICE. That is all of the information that they provided for the service I paid for. I thought it would at least tell me where the package had last been so I could have an idea of where in the world it might be...
no such luck. Tracking is not tracking at USPS, they didn't even know the location of the package when I called customer service. She did tell me that both times the package was misdelivered, it was done so in Miami... where the package shipment ORIGINATED, nowhere near close to its final destination in Ohio.
Bottom line: Don't bother paying for the "Track & Confirm" if you want to be able to actually track your package. USPS doesn't even know where the package is at any given time.
All you get with "Track & Confirm" is delivery confirmation...which I could have gotten for free by calling my family member to ask if the package had arrived.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "OVER PAID SHIPPING AND PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHERE MY 215.00 IS. ALTHOUGH I CAN SEE WHERE IT WAS "STOLEN" OR LOST. IT'S HARD TO MISS A LARGE PACKAGE LIKE THAT!!..."
- "Disney sent an email congratulating us on the shipping of our Magicbands. They gave us a USPS tracking number. I have to admit I was worried when I saw USPS...."
- "I rarely use USPS to ship. I told the clerk the package needed to be delivered any day M-F the next week. She suggested I use "Priority 2-Day." I specifically..."
- "Went to the store on flagler and 97th ave, miami fl and bought a black leather sofa in perfect conditions, made my first payment and at the checkout asked the..."
- "I am so upset with my leather sectionals purchased from Rooms To Go in 2009. They are peeling all over. I contacted R2G and was informed that since it's been..."
- "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..."
- "Two months ago I want to upgrade my gadgets and decide to buy new smartphone for myself. I choose xiaomi redmi 3, and start to search a place where can..."
- "INGRIM UNITED PRESBYTARIAN CHURCH BULLIES AT THIS CHURCH STOLEN MY ITEMS THAT WAS DONATED TO THEM AFTER PASTOR AARON SPREADED THE WORD TO PEOPLE OF THE CHURCH THEN..."
- "Last May I purchases several Kitchen appliances from my local sears for a kitchen remodel in early May of 2015. They were all Kenmore products. This Sunday night my wife..."