USPS Tracking is a Joke
I always take the cautious route when sending packages via USPS because I know they are notorious for not having the best service.I sent two packages out for Christmas, both at the same time, both going to the same address and I paid for what I thought was a tracking number.
Well, when one package was received and the other was no where to be found two days later... I entered my tracking number at the USPS website and found that the package had been misdelivered TWICE. That is all of the information that they provided for the service I paid for. I thought it would at least tell me where the package had last been so I could have an idea of where in the world it might be...
no such luck. Tracking is not tracking at USPS, they didn't even know the location of the package when I called customer service. She did tell me that both times the package was misdelivered, it was done so in Miami... where the package shipment ORIGINATED, nowhere near close to its final destination in Ohio.
Bottom line: Don't bother paying for the "Track & Confirm" if you want to be able to actually track your package. USPS doesn't even know where the package is at any given time.
All you get with "Track & Confirm" is delivery confirmation...which I could have gotten for free by calling my family member to ask if the package had arrived.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Disney sent an email congratulating us on the shipping of our Magicbands. They gave us a USPS tracking number. I have to admit I was worried when I saw USPS...."
- "I recently bought something and my vendor used USPS to send my package. Everything went smoothly until the package went "out for delivery". I never received my package and now..."
- "Mail person from Santa Margarita, CA post office is too lazy to insert mail all the way into the mail box, leaving it hanging out in plain view for thieves..."
- "Re:Account #41525615 Although I have NEVER been a customer of Direct tv someone (possibly one of my neighbors) found my lost wallet with my daughter's disability debit card in it and..."
- "Suzanne Marotti is a sociopath that does not care for the property rights of others. She and her family have stolen from the inheritance of her brother, James Jones (Clearwater,..."
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."
- "The picture on the box is very deceiving. Makes the cart looks much bigger. On sale for 15.99. Reg 49.99. You kidding me? My 86 year old other bought two...."
- "Horrible...even when given a chance. After pics weren't real I decided let's give'er a go. She lacked a lot of skills or either doesn't enjoy it..she got into it half..."
- "Ordered a nikon m-223 scope for $129, got email confirmation, card charged, then they cancelled my order. Got two people on customer service. One tried to sell me another scope..."