USPS Tracking is a JOKE
I had a package shipped to be on 11/8, standard shipping, and got a tracking number. All tracking tells me is that it was shipped on the 8th, and that the LATEST expected date of delivery is 11/17 (OR!!!) 11/28. I get two different "delivered by" dates when I track.
I then signed up to get tracking updates via email and selected the "new" information option versus "existing". What did I get? An email telling me that the package was shipped on 11/8. (In the past, I've been notified of a delivery having occurred, 2 or 3 days AFTER the delivery happened.)
I called USPS, asked about the confusing delivery dates, and was asked, "What is it you want?" I then emailed a complaint and got, 3 days later, a generic response from a company that the USPS contracts to handle complaints, which didn't even contain the information that I put in the online form. "Hi! I'm Jennifer! I note your complaint, how may I help you?"
That the USPS can't track packages like UPS does, or at the very least, have a system that doesn't say "will arrive in nine days max, or maybe 20 days max..." is mind boggling. That it is losing business makes SENSE given the frustrating silliness that customers have to put up with.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "My package was shipped from New York and it said the expected delivery date was on a Thursday and it shipped out Monday. I live in Florida so expected it..."
- "I have been using USPS since opening my business in 1995. I used to have very little in the way of problems. Every year it's been getting worse..."
- "I just recieved a package via USPS that had obviously been opened and looted. This had to have been done by USPS as it was in their care at the..."
- "Let me start by saying that this is a good espresso machine and we use it daily. The espresso is good and the overall product is nice. Even so things..."
- "I am over party city store in Medford Ma. I bought two costumes for my kids before 22 hrs before. My doughter didn't like the costume and come to the store...."
- "I Ordered an Economics Homework Solution for my Assignment. There were 5 questions which included mix of text based questions, econometric modelling and policy suggestions. The solutions were pretty detailed..."
- "My order took one month to receive. I ordered 2 swimsuits both the SAME size XL. I wear a USA size 8. One was way 2 sizes too..."
- "One of my orders is E-Cigarette Kit "Eleaf ijust 2", i'm very satisfied with may purchase, great battery life '2600 mah' (up to 3 days-relatively smoke), nice quality, good pair..."
- "Going through my bank statement yesterday, I saw that £15 have been taken from my account to COMPLETESAVE.CO.UK 08003896960 I wasn't aware what company are they, so after searching for..."