USPS Tracking is a JOKE
I had a package shipped to be on 11/8, standard shipping, and got a tracking number. All tracking tells me is that it was shipped on the 8th, and that the LATEST expected date of delivery is 11/17 (OR!!!) 11/28. I get two different "delivered by" dates when I track.
I then signed up to get tracking updates via email and selected the "new" information option versus "existing". What did I get? An email telling me that the package was shipped on 11/8. (In the past, I've been notified of a delivery having occurred, 2 or 3 days AFTER the delivery happened.)
I called USPS, asked about the confusing delivery dates, and was asked, "What is it you want?" I then emailed a complaint and got, 3 days later, a generic response from a company that the USPS contracts to handle complaints, which didn't even contain the information that I put in the online form. "Hi! I'm Jennifer! I note your complaint, how may I help you?"
That the USPS can't track packages like UPS does, or at the very least, have a system that doesn't say "will arrive in nine days max, or maybe 20 days max..." is mind boggling. That it is losing business makes SENSE given the frustrating silliness that customers have to put up with.review #275596
You may also like
- "Long slow lines??? How long does ut take to hand someone their *** package? Not to mention the malases glacial pace pretty much EVERYONE who works there! Can i..."
- "GOT 25K,.... ADDED TO THE REST OF MY LIFE SAVINGS, IN OTHER WORDS, I GOT $@#%@#!!!! BUT HEY, I HAVE THIS ROD and FOUR SCREWS IN MY LEG TO KEEP..."
- "So here it is, the day of delivery and the tracking on the website still shows that it's in California. I live all the way in Michigan to so... I..."
- "My wife and I retained Nicholas P. Frye to represent us in a case to recover our personal wedding video from a videographer that we hired and we have left..."
- "To whom it may concern, My name is Wilma Morrison. I sent 3 boxes to Philippines on 01/20/2015 picked by Grass SurePinoy. My sister Waren Deogracias Norberte called me on april..."
- "In March of this year, I purchased a 2014 Toyota Tacoma regular cab, which is advertised to tow up to 3500 lbs. Shortly thereafter, I discovered that the..."
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."
- "I purchased this dining room Marble table and chairs set from Uniquities Furniture about six months ago.. This table is very heavy and has never been moved since delivered and..."
- "This is my 4th pair of New Balance 857 Cross Trainers in a row where the sole has become delaminated. The local New Balance store has replaced each after 2-3..."