USPS Tracking is a JOKE
I had a package shipped to be on 11/8, standard shipping, and got a tracking number. All tracking tells me is that it was shipped on the 8th, and that the LATEST expected date of delivery is 11/17 (OR!!!) 11/28. I get two different "delivered by" dates when I track.
I then signed up to get tracking updates via email and selected the "new" information option versus "existing". What did I get? An email telling me that the package was shipped on 11/8. (In the past, I've been notified of a delivery having occurred, 2 or 3 days AFTER the delivery happened.)
I called USPS, asked about the confusing delivery dates, and was asked, "What is it you want?" I then emailed a complaint and got, 3 days later, a generic response from a company that the USPS contracts to handle complaints, which didn't even contain the information that I put in the online form. "Hi! I'm Jennifer! I note your complaint, how may I help you?"
That the USPS can't track packages like UPS does, or at the very least, have a system that doesn't say "will arrive in nine days max, or maybe 20 days max..." is mind boggling. That it is losing business makes SENSE given the frustrating silliness that customers have to put up with.review #275596
You may also like
- "I sent two brand new sets of headlights off to get customized and when the shop received my headlights they sent me a picture of my boxes and headlights. one..."
- "My package was shipped from New York and it said the expected delivery date was on a Thursday and it shipped out Monday. I live in Florida so expected it..."
- "My friend shipped a packet using express mail. They told it will delivered in a day. I didn't receive that packet. I have a flight next day in the early..."
- "Coach & Carriage auto body performed extremely poorly on a recent repair. They came to me highly recommended by a trusted family member, and they very unfortunately delivered inept and..."
- " I paid $1,600 for my mattress in November of 2012. After eight miserable months, it was so uneven that I rolled out of bed (see photos of my hands)...."
- "I received my order of helicopter parts and thought they shorted me some bearings. The website had a photo of 4 bearings and that's what I thought I was..."
- "Here's the hackjob Banfield did while my dog was getting spayed yesterday..."
- "Pages that HP has printed in books and manuals and in their software that do not exist any more. Pages have been deleted. All pages concerning my product are gone...."
- "I have had one for a few years, but haven't used it much. The liner pan thing at the bottom rusted the very first time I washed it. They did..."