USPS Tracking is a JOKE
I had a package shipped to be on 11/8, standard shipping, and got a tracking number. All tracking tells me is that it was shipped on the 8th, and that the LATEST expected date of delivery is 11/17 (OR!!!) 11/28. I get two different "delivered by" dates when I track.
I then signed up to get tracking updates via email and selected the "new" information option versus "existing". What did I get? An email telling me that the package was shipped on 11/8. (In the past, I've been notified of a delivery having occurred, 2 or 3 days AFTER the delivery happened.)
I called USPS, asked about the confusing delivery dates, and was asked, "What is it you want?" I then emailed a complaint and got, 3 days later, a generic response from a company that the USPS contracts to handle complaints, which didn't even contain the information that I put in the online form. "Hi! I'm Jennifer! I note your complaint, how may I help you?"
That the USPS can't track packages like UPS does, or at the very least, have a system that doesn't say "will arrive in nine days max, or maybe 20 days max..." is mind boggling. That it is losing business makes SENSE given the frustrating silliness that customers have to put up with.review #275596
You may also like
- "This has to be the worst company in the world..how are they still in business..customer services like Dealing with a zoo.. Nobody takes responsibility for anything.. Please therefore do..."
- "i ship a 42" TV from NYC to Miami paid $100 dollars for the service and i thought that comes with the insurance. First time i use this" i received..."
- "he keeps moving it, even though the city has marked where im supposed to put the trash can, and i make sure that he has a clear path to the..."
- "Fiterman sports sent me back a helmet that I had signed at an autograph signing through their company with smudge and smear marks all over the helmet. This helmet..."
- "Ordered a No Rebels women's flowy tank from them - the picture showed an a-line flowy tank with a gathered back. Received it two weeks later than the one month..."
- "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..."
- "ordered an architectural drawing of a tv show set -- on the website it showed it nicely framed - no where on the website did it say it would..."
- "I bought a sofa and love seat from rooms to go Pembroke Pines, Florida. After 14 months, sofa started peeling but love seat is fine. I called RTG customer service..."
- "Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in. Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings. Got there 10..."