USPS UNRELIABLE AND LIES TO CUSTOMERS
I was expecting my passport, which I had paid EXPRESS MAIL to be delivered next day.They guaranteed I will receive my mail today at 3pm, which I never received my mail.
I called the customer service 4 times and they told me they are looking into the issue and that the supervisor will call me back. My flight was booked for tomorrow, I spoke with the supervisor and she told me there is nothing she can do.
I still do not have my passport and i have to pay $400 extra to reschedule my flight.Worst mail delivery everreview #193881
You may also like
- "I have been waiting all day for the package to arrive because it says on the website that it should arrive today, October 21, 2013. There has been NO..."
- "Had a package delivered to my house that was sent priority mail,was supposed to receive on June 1 couldn't get tracking updates on my package after it was at Philadelphia..."
- " I sold a Loon Lake Mallard Decoy on Ebay. I had already shipped about 7 of them leading up to this one, but shipped via FedEx. I was busy..."
- "I took a pretty expensive jacket with reflective striping on it to George Wood for embroidery. They sent it to their contractor who does this work for the, They are..."
- "Purchased a table four chairs and a bench from this store on Monday May 25th. The furniture was delivered today Thursday the 28th of May. The pedestal legs are wobble..."
- "I opened the shipping package only to find a completely mangled, crushed and ripped AMD processor box. The seal was broken and the processor wasn't even in the box. The..."
- "I have had similar experiences to many of you here, and have similarly been completely appalled at the service I received. So much, so that I actually disputed the charge..."
- "To the company of Waste Managment I just recently moved into my new house. I put out my trash last night and this morning I walk out to find a failed..."
- "This is a bowl of soup I waited almost two hours for!..."