USPS UNRELIABLE AND LIES TO CUSTOMERS
I was expecting my passport, which I had paid EXPRESS MAIL to be delivered next day.They guaranteed I will receive my mail today at 3pm, which I never received my mail.
I called the customer service 4 times and they told me they are looking into the issue and that the supervisor will call me back. My flight was booked for tomorrow, I spoke with the supervisor and she told me there is nothing she can do.
I still do not have my passport and i have to pay $400 extra to reschedule my flight.Worst mail delivery ever
You May Also Like
- "I just recieved a package via USPS that had obviously been opened and looted. This had to have been done by USPS as it was in their care at the..."
- "I placed an oorder with one of my normal vendors and paid the usual amount for 2 day priority mail. Don't ask me why siince I know in my head..."
- "I post an Item worth $400 via USPS First-Class International Service. I post it on 16th October 2015 but still Item is Not Delivered to My Friend. Last Update is on..."
- "I was promised 5000.00$ for a loan,& simce I had bad credt they told me to send them money to improve my credit score.in all I..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Anna Böhm und schadenszauber.com, Viktor Solomon (Ceska Republika) und Fake Impressum auf partnerrueckfuehrungforum.com Eine neue Domain wurde von Frau Anna Böhm gekauft: schadenszauber.com. Dazu wurde eine neue WordPress-Website installiert, es..."
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."
- "This is the letter I sent to Corporate and the local manufacturer: The Spring Air mattress #1533, we purchased from our local Raleigh, NC Home Comfort store, and manufactured in Greensboro,..."