USPS UNRELIABLE AND LIES TO CUSTOMERS
I was expecting my passport, which I had paid EXPRESS MAIL to be delivered next day.They guaranteed I will receive my mail today at 3pm, which I never received my mail.
I called the customer service 4 times and they told me they are looking into the issue and that the supervisor will call me back. My flight was booked for tomorrow, I spoke with the supervisor and she told me there is nothing she can do.
I still do not have my passport and i have to pay $400 extra to reschedule my flight.Worst mail delivery ever
You May Also Like
- "I recently bought something and my vendor used USPS to send my package. Everything went smoothly until the package went "out for delivery". I never received my package and now..."
- "Had a package delivered to my house that was sent priority mail,was supposed to receive on June 1 couldn't get tracking updates on my package after it was at Philadelphia..."
- "I placed an oorder with one of my normal vendors and paid the usual amount for 2 day priority mail. Don't ask me why siince I know in my head..."
- "I was promised 5000.00$ for a loan,& simce I had bad credt they told me to send them money to improve my credit score.in all I..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "i bought chanel number five perfume in Jordan from a legal distributor and paid about 200 Dollars .The fragrance lasted for 20 minutes! i know for a fact it is..."
- "This company is a scam! I was completely mortified. The person I sent the flowers to told me they looked very unprofessionally arranged and they were jammed in a small..."
- "Worst quality furniture anyone can possibly buy. It's frame is made out of compressed wood, which is just as good as cardboard. The best piece of advise is to avoid..."