USPS UNRELIABLE AND LIES TO CUSTOMERS

771 of 872 Usps Reviews
Aug 13, 2010

I was expecting my passport, which I had paid EXPRESS MAIL to be delivered next day.They guaranteed I will receive my mail today at 3pm, which I never received my mail.

I called the customer service 4 times and they told me they are looking into the issue and that the supervisor will call me back. My flight was booked for tomorrow, I spoke with the supervisor and she told me there is nothing she can do.

I still do not have my passport and i have to pay $400 extra to reschedule my flight.Worst mail delivery ever

61c3985
Review #193881
2.5
I had the same issue 0
Had an experience with USPS?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
pmx360

May 31, 2013

I BUY A LOT, SADLY USPS IS USPS MAKE A LOT OF THE PACKAGES, THEY SAY IS DELIVERED WHEN THEY ARE NOT!!!! AND THEN THERE'S A CONFICT BETWEEN THE SELLER AND ME, DO THE CUSTOMER HAVE RIGTHS ANYMORE!!!!!!!

just some guy

Sep 13, 2012

Of course they lie. I was expecting an important package while living away at college. I knew the item required a signature at that the only class I had on the expected delivery date was going to go over the answers to an exam I aced, so I was free to skip that class (very laid back professor as long as your grades were good). The front door of my apartment opened onto the livign room, so I sat there with the TV turned down low to make sure I wouldn't miss the delivery. But after sitting around for hours, I opened the door to see if they just left the package outside. (I can't count the number of times I've seen them drop-ship items that specifically say "signature required" on the label, but I digress). When I opened my door, I found one of the little "attempted to deliver" post-its on my door. Which is hilarious, because the mailman never knocked on the door or rang the doorbell. It was quite obvious that they didn't want to take the package out of the truck and walk to my door, though they have to walk down the row of apartments and place mail in the boxes by hand anyway. Gotta love the good old USPS.

I'm not in PHoenix, Arizona

Sep 04, 2012

Why does this keep inserting my comments are coming from Phoenix, Arizona? I'm not in Phoenix Arizona. I'm in North Texas. I did not write that I'm in Phoenix, Arizona. This system keeps inserting it! Nuts!

Texas in Texas

Sep 04, 2012

I just saw my comment above that says, "Written by Mrs. in Texas on September 4, 2012, from Phoenix, Arizona, US. I don't know how it stuck Phoenix, Arizona in there. I didn't write that. I'm in North Texas. So, here's another screwed up system. The one I'm writing on, right now.

Mrs. in Texas

Sep 04, 2012

I sent a sensitive document addressed to a city in Washington State. I was able to track the route by the Delivery Confirmation. On the 2nd day of tracking, I found it in New York. I was beside myself with worry as this was a very personal document with personal information. If lost, it would be an I.D. theft packge. Scanning and tracking showed it stayed at the processing center in NY for two days. At last, it was rerouted to Washington. It is now Sept 4th and the last scan I had was for a town 10 miles away from the destination, yet it hasn't been delivered yet.
I'll never, ever, use these incompetent, uncaring baboons again. The USPS now gives 3rd world service and does not care about performance. It's all because of unions, I suspect. No one gets fired. It's just one big happy party.

princesslucy

Apr 30, 2012

I've had packages not delivered called them and they sent someone to deliver the packages the same day .I've actually been given the number to my local post office and they were very contrite and apologetic and remedied the problem ,the director or whoever actually sent someone back out to deliver my package instead of me going there which was good cause I don't drive

Stephen Lim

Jan 30, 2012

USPS was supposed to ship me parcel from Amazon. They claimed they delivered it on the 6th of January 2012. *** retards gave me the missed-delivery slip today on the *** 30th of January saying the parcel would be returned to sender on the 26th of January.

Raven

Jan 27, 2012

I completely agree. USPS lies and claims "attempted delivery." Never attempted the delivery. Then when you call the 800# they say that I can pick it up at the post office but they can't tell me which one. How crazy is that? How can this service still be in business? It's absolutely ridiculous.

×
You were reading a complaint about USPS.
Filing a new complaint about
×