Usps - 12 Day Priority Mail

345 of 1772 Usps reviews

I placed an oorder with one of my normal vendors and paid the usual amount for 2 day priority mail. Don't ask me why siince I know in my head that over the past 18 months the track record for 2 day priority mail, which I have been doing a lot of only because the vendors won't or can't change, is at a 90% fail rate.

Items from Minneapolis to Des Moines sit in St Paul for 2 or 3 days before shipping them out but this latest one is the topper.

The item I ordered was scanned into the USPS system on 07NOV2015 and has travelled around Orlando, FL ever since.(Today is 18NOV2015)

The results from their tracking page are even wilder yet. It says "Out for Delivery" but the Post Office even confirmed it had not left Florida, and the dates, the picture says it all on how they keep things current.

The ONLY way I will use them again is with Amazon PRIME, at least Amazon will stand behind what they say or make amends to it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with Usps? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
345 of 1772 Usps reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Usps. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Usps.
Filing a new complaint about
×