Springfield, Missouri

I placed an oorder with one of my normal vendors and paid the usual amount for 2 day priority mail. Don't ask me why siince I know in my head that over the past 18 months the track record for 2 day priority mail, which I have been doing a lot of only because the vendors won't or can't change, is at a 90% fail rate.

Items from Minneapolis to Des Moines sit in St Paul for 2 or 3 days before shipping them out but this latest one is the topper.

The item I ordered was scanned into the USPS system on 07NOV2015 and has travelled around Orlando, FL ever since.(Today is 18NOV2015)

The results from their tracking page are even wilder yet. It says "Out for Delivery" but the Post Office even confirmed it had not left Florida, and the dates, the picture says it all on how they keep things current.

The ONLY way I will use them again is with Amazon PRIME, at least Amazon will stand behind what they say or make amends to it.

Review about: Usps Priority Mail.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Usps Mail Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion