Usps - 19 out of 20 packages dented, broken, and has holes in them, every month.

645 of 1772 Usps reviews

for the last few years almost every package I received has been either dented or severely broken and/or has holes from the outside in in them.it used to be 19 out of 20 a month, now it's every package I get from them the usps.

this one got here today, one day late, and it looked like a 300 lb somoan sat on it! I have some fragile stuff that My customers really want. I already lost one customer for it being a day late. they have really messed up My business in the past and continue to take revenue from Me in this fashion.

I'm getting fed up with this whole process and am about to bring up a boycott for the trouble they put Me through.not only that, but I find out that they have a conveyor belt that all the packages go on so that every time it gets dropped on every other package so that every package gets kinetically smashed together with no care for anybody's well being for their package.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Package
Review category
Shipping
review #604618 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Usps? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
645 of 1772 Usps reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Usps. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Usps.
Filing a new complaint about
×