Ellensburg, Washington
100% full Not resolved

for the last few years almost every package I received has been either dented or severely broken and/or has holes from the outside in in them.it used to be 19 out of 20 a month, now it's every package I get from them the usps.

this one got here today, one day late, and it looked like a 300 lb somoan sat on it! I have some fragile stuff that My customers really want. I already lost one customer for it being a day late. they have really messed up My business in the past and continue to take revenue from Me in this fashion.

I'm getting fed up with this whole process and am about to bring up a boycott for the trouble they put Me through.not only that, but I find out that they have a conveyor belt that all the packages go on so that every time it gets dropped on every other package so that every package gets kinetically smashed together with no care for anybody's well being for their package.

Review about: Package.

I liked: Mail delivery person.

I didn't like: Customer service, Delivery time, Local post office, Every package is dented, Theyre highly unreliable.

1.9
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $150
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion