100% full Not resolved
1.9
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

for the last few years almost every package I received has been either dented or severely broken and/or has holes from the outside in in them.it used to be 19 out of 20 a month, now it's every package I get from them the usps.

this one got here today, one day late, and it looked like a 300 lb somoan sat on it! I have some fragile stuff that My customers really want. I already lost one customer for it being a day late. they have really messed up My business in the past and continue to take revenue from Me in this fashion.

I'm getting fed up with this whole process and am about to bring up a boycott for the trouble they put Me through.not only that, but I find out that they have a conveyor belt that all the packages go on so that every time it gets dropped on every other package so that every package gets kinetically smashed together with no care for anybody's well being for their package.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $150. Silfrinlogi is overall dissatisfied with Usps and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about package at Usps was customer service, delivery time and local post office , but reviewer liked mail delivery person. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Usps.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Post category for more informed decision or compare Usps to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments