Additional Services
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I AM completely fed us with you guys! I am so seriously ticked off!

You have had a $700 phone in limbo over your *** incompetent processing ways! My order needs to be in my hands in the next two days and I do truly mean it or you will be hearing from my lawyers. My fiance needs his phone but he is in a bad part of Chicago heights! The post office guy told me I can have it sent to the post office I had no idea that it would be returned to sender I was only doing what he told was okay to do!

I want my phone back now or to my fiance where it should have been on Monday!You guys have played with me twice before and I thought I would give you another chance ! But nope you messed me over again! I need this phone my Wednesday the 22nd or else you will be hearing from my lawyers. GET THIS PHONE BACK TO TENNESSEE NOW!

There is no reason that this process should take this long! I am so very serious about this ! I will sue you!!!!!!!! You need to make sure you hire people who know what they are talking about!

I want my *** phone and when I get it, it better not be damaged! There is no reason that it has not left Illinois since Monday MONDAY are you kidding me there are no weather issues and there was nothing wrong with the package for you guys to take my money and then treat me like I do not matter!

GIVE ME MY PHONE ! Brittany * a very ticked off ex customer as of now

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of iphone 6 shipping from USPS. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $700 and wants USPS to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, delivery time, postman and delay in order. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by USPS for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

This made me lol, you remind me of violet from *** wonka.

Belvidere, Illinois, United States #973121

Are you a nut? You sound like a ranting nut job!

Settle down. Why are you ranting and threatening on this site? Pretty sure the post office isn't going to see it. On top of that your story doesn't make sense.

Try it again by actually explaining the story. I also think it is funny that you are threatening to call a lawyer.

Good luck finding one who will sue for that. Unless, of course, a lawyer owes you one because you are such a good customer!