Usps - Absolutely lousy service

I am only giving a single star because there is NOTHING LESS with which to rate this organization.I live in a community that has a central location for all mail boxes In the past two weeks, we have either [1] had to deliver mail to our neighbors - not necessarily those nearby, and [2] today, when I opened my box, there was a package crammed inside that I was unable to get out.

The only way I was able to get the contents was to cut apart the carton with my car key and pull out the contents. Evidently, the sender used a carton of much better quality than the level of service provided by USPS, because the carton is still in there!

As far as mis-deliveries, I can appreciate an occasional item being placed in the wrong box, but almost a dozen pieces - whether delivered by me to my neighbors or them to me, within a two-week period is a bit less that professional level of service.These are definitely not isolated incidents - aside from the abovce, his generally indifferent or outright nasty response to anyone asking a question is totally unacceptable - but then he is a member of a quasi-government agency.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Did not answer phone

Reason of review:
Items 1, 2, 3, 7
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Usps Delivery Service
Review category
review #669085 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Usps? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Usps. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Usps.
Filing a new complaint about