Usps - Absolutely lousy service

527 of 1805 Usps reviews

I am only giving a single star because there is NOTHING LESS with which to rate this organization.I live in a community that has a central location for all mail boxes In the past two weeks, we have either [1] had to deliver mail to our neighbors - not necessarily those nearby, and [2] today, when I opened my box, there was a package crammed inside that I was unable to get out.

The only way I was able to get the contents was to cut apart the carton with my car key and pull out the contents. Evidently, the sender used a carton of much better quality than the level of service provided by USPS, because the carton is still in there!

As far as mis-deliveries, I can appreciate an occasional item being placed in the wrong box, but almost a dozen pieces - whether delivered by me to my neighbors or them to me, within a two-week period is a bit less that professional level of service.These are definitely not isolated incidents - aside from the abovce, his generally indifferent or outright nasty response to anyone asking a question is totally unacceptable - but then he is a member of a quasi-government agency.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Did not answer phone

Reason of review:
Items 1, 2, 3, 7
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Usps Delivery Service
Review category
Shipping
review #669085 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Usps? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
527 of 1805 Usps reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.