Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I am only giving a single star because there is NOTHING LESS with which to rate this organization.I live in a community that has a central location for all mail boxes In the past two weeks, we have either [1] had to deliver mail to our neighbors - not necessarily those nearby, and [2] today, when I opened my box, there was a package crammed inside that I was unable to get out.

The only way I was able to get the contents was to cut apart the carton with my car key and pull out the contents. Evidently, the sender used a carton of much better quality than the level of service provided by USPS, because the carton is still in there!

As far as mis-deliveries, I can appreciate an occasional item being placed in the wrong box, but almost a dozen pieces - whether delivered by me to my neighbors or them to me, within a two-week period is a bit less that professional level of service.These are definitely not isolated incidents - aside from the abovce, his generally indifferent or outright nasty response to anyone asking a question is totally unacceptable - but then he is a member of a quasi-government agency.

This reviewer shared experience about "items 1, 2, 3, 7" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. raykim83 is overall dissatisfied with Usps and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about usps mail service at Usps was mailman and did not answer phone Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Usps.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Post category for more informed decision or compare Usps to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments