Punta Gorda, Florida

I am only giving a single star because there is NOTHING LESS with which to rate this organization.I live in a community that has a central location for all mail boxes In the past two weeks, we have either [1] had to deliver mail to our neighbors - not necessarily those nearby, and [2] today, when I opened my box, there was a package crammed inside that I was unable to get out.

The only way I was able to get the contents was to cut apart the carton with my car key and pull out the contents. Evidently, the sender used a carton of much better quality than the level of service provided by USPS, because the carton is still in there!

As far as mis-deliveries, I can appreciate an occasional item being placed in the wrong box, but almost a dozen pieces - whether delivered by me to my neighbors or them to me, within a two-week period is a bit less that professional level of service.These are definitely not isolated incidents - aside from the abovce, his generally indifferent or outright nasty response to anyone asking a question is totally unacceptable - but then he is a member of a quasi-government agency.

Review about: Usps Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Mailman, Did not answer phone.

Turnaround Time
Tracking Tool
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Usps Mail Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Items 1, 2, 3, 7 / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion