Don't waste your time and money: They just can't handle it.. paid for 2 day delivery it's 4 so far and still they haven't delivered it, something that was needed before the person had to go out of town last night!!!
USE FEDEX OR UPS
They want you to write at least 80 words to either discourage or make you wast even more time or the review will not be posted, well here it goes a bunch of letters.. shameful
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lost my item
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Usps Priority Mail
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Went to the Blaine USPS to mail a package to California. The counter clerk was friendly and inquired what was in the parcel. Telling her about the contents, she..."
- "I had so much trouble getting delivery on a registered parcel, I had to file a formal complaint with my rep in congress about it. Mail delivery where I live..."
- "I have been expecting a package since on the 15th only to track it on 18th and it said Departed New York.Ever since then nothing came up. EZ076671584US That is the tracking..."
- "The Miele clothes washer and clothes dryer stacking device sucks, royally!!! Their clothes washers suck, too! After our clothes washer stopped working I called Meile's repair service and they sent..."
- "Wow. I have read about 5 reviews of this product---this deliberate lying and overpricing of products has ticked me off to the point that I am posting my experience. I..."
- "TRADESY, My name is Son, I placed an item to sale, in the whole site not one was equal, it was one of a kind. Once bidding started and finalized,..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."