Don't waste your time and money: They just can't handle it.. paid for 2 day delivery it's 4 so far and still they haven't delivered it, something that was needed before the person had to go out of town last night!!!
USE FEDEX OR UPS
They want you to write at least 80 words to either discourage or make you wast even more time or the review will not be posted, well here it goes a bunch of letters.. shameful
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lost my item
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Usps Priority Mail
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I've complained exactly 10 times about my mail carrier on Kittiwake Court in SW Lafayette Indiana leaving my mailbox open during rain or snow storms. My mail is wet..."
- "This usps truck almost ran me off the road!! I'm Gettin on the freeway soon as I get ready to merge this *** speeds up!! I had to fight my..."
- "Had a package coming from Canada that arrived at ISC New York on August 25. The last scan says "Processed Through Facility ISC New York. That was 22 days ago...."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "Apparently, Walgreens doesn't know it's own policy nor the ones they are trying to implement. I tried to get his corporation to show some sort of accountability. Needless to say..."
- "I purchased this Swagtron Swagway X2 on December 6th, 2016 because of the $199 sale... it's used and damaged..."
- "I had an order for about $1200 in different items. I had 2 of the "hunting" 556 5rd mags on the order. I was getting ready for a..."