BROKE MY LEG IN FRONT OF USPS POST OFFICE DOOR ENTERING BUILDING BLACK ICE ON SIDEWALK DRIPPING OFF ROOF!!!

1008 of 1772 Usps reviews

GOT 25K,....ADDED TO THE REST OF MY LIFE SAVINGS, IN OTHER WORDS, I GOT $@#%@#!!!!

BUT HEY, I HAVE THIS ROD and FOUR SCREWS IN MY LEG TO KEEP !!!!!!!!!, ALONG WITH THE ADDED DAILY REMEMBRANCE - DUE TO THE PAIN I FEEL EVERYDAY IN MY KNEE/FOOT/LEG,HAMSTRING! .... P.S. THANKS FOR THE PETTY SETTLEMENT.

IT'S A DROP IN THE BUCKET OF BS YOU'VE GIVEN ME A$$HOLE$ ! Guy that owns the building is probably the wealthiest person in this 1/2 of the state but can they fix the building? FK NO!... WTF CAN I DO W/ THIS MONEY??

WIPE MY *** W/ IT ? ..... IT'S ONLY FKN MONEY.

THANKS AGAIN........JERKS !

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with Usps? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1008 of 1772 Usps reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

ransom

Mar 28, 2015 #964659

So it's their fault you can't manage to walk on slippery sidewalks? It's winter time and that's part of living in a snow area.

1 1 Reply

Nov 17, 2014 #901800

You're an ***, deal with it.

0 2 Reply

Hahaha

1 1 Reply
anonymous

Jan 29, 2014 #779875

This time of the year and even more so, this year, it has been pretty hard to keep sidewalks, roads, steps, ice free and to keep water from dripping off roofs onto the sidewalks. I did notice on the picture that you posted there is a hand rail that you could have been holding on to. For that matter, any more, the weather has to be a certain type before I set my foot outside, because I slip and fall too easy. In fact I have been known to carry a plastic bag of ice melt in the winter. It isn't the large bag that you buy it in, it more like an empty bread bag. I use a tote bag to carry my items in when I have done that, and when I open the car door, I sprinkle a little of this right where I will be setting my feet, then as I walk to where ever I have to go I sprinkle a little ahead of me.

4 1 Reply
Mike_mn

Jan 29, 2014 #779873

Wow! Years ago I broke my foot in a major lumber retail store. I was helping a store employee get a heavy item i wanted off a shelf, and he pulled it out of my grip causing it to fall on my foot, breaking a bone!
I had to go tot he service desk and ask tTHEM for help! They refused stating that if I received an injury in the store, i must first fill out an accident report form!
There I am STANDING at the service counter telling them I'm in exteme pain and maybe I have a broken bone, and all they will do is hand a form to me! They even refused to call the ambulance. This was before I had a cell phone. I was helpless!
I filled out the form as best as I could and hobbled out. I drove myself to the clinic where they set the bone. By the way, my car was a clutch! Imagine how painful that was!!!
At the clinic they wanted my insurance & payment info. I didn't give them any - telling them what happened, and to send all bills to the store. They did without question. I was never charged by the clinic. I did receive a follow up letter from the store asking to release them of further claim. I threw it away.
. My foot still hurts occasional. I suppose I should have contacted an attorney. . Hopefuly, you didn't have to pay any fees from the hospital. You got 25K. That's not too bad. Better than a slap in the face.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.