Usps - Customer-no-service

1400 of 1772 Usps reviews

I am expecting a package today by noon.I have a tracking number.

I go to the usps.com website to get information but lo and behold there is no information. The screen states the tracking number and that the shipping information was received but doesn't tell me when or where the package is, or when it shipped or when it will be delivered. It tells me it's guaranteed? For when?

So I tried calling. I wasted 12 minutes on my cell phone listening to a bunch of bullshet via a recording about "say this" or "did you mean" or "customer service regarding what"....and I got stuck in a loop. So I hung up and called again only this time I kept saying other options, other options, more options, blah, blah! I finally got a live person.

That man said the same exact thing the website said. Then he had the nerve to tell me to go back to the website AFTER I already told him the website gave me no help. He then said check back. So I just bluntly asked him if he was unable to provide me with any help?

He said, oh I have helped you. So we go round about round about how he has not help me and he finally admits it. He says check back or go to the website. He wouldn't even tell me when the item shipped.

The problem is I have to be here to sign for it and unlike him I can't just sit around all day telling people to check back. I finally had to terminate the call because I wasted another 23 minutes of phone time on listening to someone tell me to "check back".

The USPS sucks and they wonder why they are in financial trouble.Well guess what - customer-no-service is the answer to that question!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Usps? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
1400 of 1772 Usps reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Jul 14, 2015 #1007330

They're pouting and mad because they can't have a raise every 3 months so they take it out on the public.

1 0 Reply
ctb

Sep 27, 2012 #547632

They are terrible when it comes to shipping

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Usps. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Usps.
Filing a new complaint about
×