I am expecting a package today by noon.I have a tracking number.
I go to the usps.com website to get information but lo and behold there is no information. The screen states the tracking number and that the shipping information was received but doesn't tell me when or where the package is, or when it shipped or when it will be delivered. It tells me it's guaranteed? For when?
So I tried calling. I wasted 12 minutes on my cell phone listening to a bunch of bullshet via a recording about "say this" or "did you mean" or "customer service regarding what"....and I got stuck in a loop. So I hung up and called again only this time I kept saying other options, other options, more options, blah, blah! I finally got a live person.
That man said the same exact thing the website said. Then he had the nerve to tell me to go back to the website AFTER I already told him the website gave me no help. He then said check back. So I just bluntly asked him if he was unable to provide me with any help?
He said, oh I have helped you. So we go round about round about how he has not help me and he finally admits it. He says check back or go to the website. He wouldn't even tell me when the item shipped.
The problem is I have to be here to sign for it and unlike him I can't just sit around all day telling people to check back. I finally had to terminate the call because I wasted another 23 minutes of phone time on listening to someone tell me to "check back".
The USPS sucks and they wonder why they are in financial trouble.Well guess what - customer-no-service is the answer to that question!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Government and Politics
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "So here it is, the day of delivery and the tracking on the website still shows that it's in California. I live all the way in Michigan to so... I..."
- "Yesterday (July 3) found a 25 inch mailing tube--Priority mail-- left in my 18 inch mailboxwith the door open. Appeared to be my regular contract carrier. Found it about..."
- " I sold a Loon Lake Mallard Decoy on Ebay. I had already shipped about 7 of them leading up to this one, but shipped via FedEx. I was busy..."
- "Treated my daughter to a mc flurry, while she eating the ice cream she screams out and mention there's hair in it! My daughter has braids and is 3 years..."
- "I was being charged twice for locking in my one year payment of $19.95 and everyone I spoke to said it was a "hold" from either the bank of credit..."
- "I worked for gainsborugh baths in Lexington Nc for 8 years they were so unfair to all us employees when they closed the plant in july22 2016 they kept all..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."