I am expecting a package today by noon.I have a tracking number.
I go to the usps.com website to get information but lo and behold there is no information. The screen states the tracking number and that the shipping information was received but doesn't tell me when or where the package is, or when it shipped or when it will be delivered. It tells me it's guaranteed? For when?
So I tried calling. I wasted 12 minutes on my cell phone listening to a bunch of bullshet via a recording about "say this" or "did you mean" or "customer service regarding what"....and I got stuck in a loop. So I hung up and called again only this time I kept saying other options, other options, more options, blah, blah! I finally got a live person.
That man said the same exact thing the website said. Then he had the nerve to tell me to go back to the website AFTER I already told him the website gave me no help. He then said check back. So I just bluntly asked him if he was unable to provide me with any help?
He said, oh I have helped you. So we go round about round about how he has not help me and he finally admits it. He says check back or go to the website. He wouldn't even tell me when the item shipped.
The problem is I have to be here to sign for it and unlike him I can't just sit around all day telling people to check back. I finally had to terminate the call because I wasted another 23 minutes of phone time on listening to someone tell me to "check back".
The USPS sucks and they wonder why they are in financial trouble.Well guess what - customer-no-service is the answer to that question!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "I just recieved a package via USPS that had obviously been opened and looted. This had to have been done by USPS as it was in their care at the..."
- "So here it is, the day of delivery and the tracking on the website still shows that it's in California. I live all the way in Michigan to so... I..."
- "Had a package coming from Canada that arrived at ISC New York on August 25. The last scan says "Processed Through Facility ISC New York. That was 22 days ago...."
- "I worked for gainsborugh baths in Lexington Nc for 8 years they were so unfair to all us employees when they closed the plant in july22 2016 they kept all..."
- "Cover looks great in the box when you receive it. Don't believe their 5 or 10 year warranty. They state waterproof (not even water resistant). My Yamaha WaveRunner fills with..."
- "Unreliable, constatly late and over 90% of the did not show up after they committed to a time and day. Job that was suppose to be completed in a week..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."