Usps Customer Service
- (800) 275-8777
- (800) 610-8734
- (800) 222-1811
- (323) 729-4050
- (323) 586-1250
- (800) 344-7779
Accounting Help Desk:
- (866) 974-2733
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Sat - 8:00am-6:00pm ET
Sun/Holidays - Closed
The United States Postal Service (USPS) is an independent agency of the executive branch of the government of the United States. It is responsible for providing postal service in the country. It is usually referred to as "the post office", "the mail", "the postal service", as well as "USP. Finally in 1945, USPS e was formed in Philadelphia on July 26, 1776 under Benjamin Franklin. In 1792, it became the Post Office Department. The Post Office website offers a wide range of services which are a fundamental in availability of services and information. For instance, users can purchase postage if they have an account or look up ZIP codes.
Usps is ranked 7 out of 75 in Post category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Usps to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- New York, New York, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Miami, Florida, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States