San Leandro, California
100% full Not resolved

I recently bought something and my vendor used USPS to send my package.Everything went smoothly until the package went "out for delivery".

I never received my package and now I don't even know what to do. I tried calling the customer service and my local post office in San Leandro. Guess what? The San Leandro post office promised to call me back so I waited.

I called them back and I started speaking and -hangs up-. The man who had spoken to me a day before hung up on me.

There is some shady thing going on in this post office and I am going to go down to the post office to talk to the post master if I have to.There hasn't been any communication that helped me link my package back to me.

Review about: Usps First Class Mail International.

I liked: 800 number people are very nice.

I didn't like: Delivery and service, No response from usps, No refund or further info.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Usps Mail Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $175
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion