100% full Not resolved

I recently bought something and my vendor used USPS to send my package.Everything went smoothly until the package went "out for delivery".

I never received my package and now I don't even know what to do. I tried calling the customer service and my local post office in San Leandro. Guess what? The San Leandro post office promised to call me back so I waited.

I called them back and I started speaking and -hangs up-. The man who had spoken to me a day before hung up on me.

There is some shady thing going on in this post office and I am going to go down to the post office to talk to the post master if I have to.There hasn't been any communication that helped me link my package back to me.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Usps and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $175 and wants Usps to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery and service, no response from usps and no refund or further info. Author liked the most 800 number people are very nice. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usps and usps mail service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments