I recently bought something and my vendor used USPS to send my package.Everything went smoothly until the package went "out for delivery".
I never received my package and now I don't even know what to do. I tried calling the customer service and my local post office in San Leandro. Guess what? The San Leandro post office promised to call me back so I waited.
I called them back and I started speaking and -hangs up-. The man who had spoken to me a day before hung up on me.
There is some shady thing going on in this post office and I am going to go down to the post office to talk to the post master if I have to.There hasn't been any communication that helped me link my package back to me.
More Review Details
What I liked
- 800 number people are very nice
What I disliked
- Delivery and service
- No response from usps
- No refund or further info
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Usps First Class Mail International
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "This usps truck almost ran me off the road!! I'm Gettin on the freeway soon as I get ready to merge this *** speeds up!! I had to fight my..."
- "I had an important document related to work authorization. This was posted by USCIS ( another defunct federal organization ) using USPS. It was sent as a 2- day priority..."
- "I ship my computer to cyberpowerpc and it was damage from shipping the package had insurance on it so they sent me pictures of the damages so i could file..."
- "Location at Serramonte blvd, Daly City in California is extremely dirty and unsanitary. Bathroom sink is black around the edges with Mold, around door handles and handles are..."
- "In August of 2014, I went for a facial at Ulta Salon, Cosmetics in Las Vegas, Nevada.7265 Arroyo Crossing Parkway, Suite 110.Sheila did my facial.I told her about a bad..."
- "6/30/16 - Ordered a roundtrip ticket from Oakland to Anaheim for the upcoming 4th of July weekend. Come to find out my departure date wasn't correct. Naturally I contact the..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."