Featured Not resolved

Recently, I had shipped my brother cupcakes for his birthday.I put a lot of hard work into them, and packed the box as tightly as possible.

The box even had "fragile", and "this side up" written boldly on the top so that it would not be missed. When the cupcakes arrived to his house, they were destroyed so badly that he couldn't even eat them.

I am extremely disappointed that I wasted my money on this company.If you want to ship something and have it be respected, I recommend to use a different company as this one doesn't give a ***.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

You are pretty *** for shipping cupcakes. Did you think someone was going to hand hold them the entire way? I recommend you get a clue.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #722962

They might have got messed up, but that is what can be expected when you ship something like that.Cookies and bars are the best products to ship, unless you are a professional baker and know how to really pack them.

That being said there isn't really any way you can pack something with frosting on it and expect it to not get messed up. There is no way you can protect the frosting and still pack it so that it won't get tossed around in the box.

Back in the early 60s I used to ship cookies and bars to my brother and fiancee' several times a year when they were stationed in Okinawa with the Marines.The messed up cupcakes are the fault of the USPS, it is your fault for not thinking ahead.