Destroyed food with shipping USPS fragile perishables
Recently, I had shipped my brother cupcakes for his birthday.I put a lot of hard work into them, and packed the box as tightly as possible.
The box even had "fragile", and "this side up" written boldly on the top so that it would not be missed. When the cupcakes arrived to his house, they were destroyed so badly that he couldn't even eat them.
I am extremely disappointed that I wasted my money on this company.If you want to ship something and have it be respected, I recommend to use a different company as this one doesn't give a ***.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am SO angry right now. I have 4 pictures I took immediately after getting my book from the mailbox. The package is totally RIPPED open. My book is torn,..."
- "I ship my computer to cyberpowerpc and it was damage from shipping the package had insurance on it so they sent me pictures of the damages so i could file..."
- "I was convinced when my claim was declined that no one read the claim. Now it seems certain in my opinion. The following day I received a second letter in..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."