Destroyed food with shipping USPS fragile perishables
Recently, I had shipped my brother cupcakes for his birthday.I put a lot of hard work into them, and packed the box as tightly as possible.
The box even had "fragile", and "this side up" written boldly on the top so that it would not be missed. When the cupcakes arrived to his house, they were destroyed so badly that he couldn't even eat them.
I am extremely disappointed that I wasted my money on this company.If you want to ship something and have it be respected, I recommend to use a different company as this one doesn't give a ***.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I have a situation when they say that they delivered my item in my mailbox. Item does not fit in mailbox. I have pictures to support that. So where or..."
- "I had an important document related to work authorization. This was posted by USCIS ( another defunct federal organization ) using USPS. It was sent as a 2- day priority..."
- "This usps truck almost ran me off the road!! I'm Gettin on the freeway soon as I get ready to merge this *** speeds up!! I had to fight my..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."