Destroyed food with shipping USPS fragile perishables
Recently, I had shipped my brother cupcakes for his birthday.I put a lot of hard work into them, and packed the box as tightly as possible.
The box even had "fragile", and "this side up" written boldly on the top so that it would not be missed. When the cupcakes arrived to his house, they were destroyed so badly that he couldn't even eat them.
I am extremely disappointed that I wasted my money on this company.If you want to ship something and have it be respected, I recommend to use a different company as this one doesn't give a ***.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had an important document related to work authorization. This was posted by USCIS ( another defunct federal organization ) using USPS. It was sent as a 2- day priority..."
- "Mail person from Santa Margarita, CA post office is too lazy to insert mail all the way into the mail box, leaving it hanging out in plain view for thieves..."
- "My package was shipped from New York and it said the expected delivery date was on a Thursday and it shipped out Monday. I live in Florida so expected it..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."