Destroyed food with shipping USPS fragile perishables

1123 of 1772 Usps reviews

Recently, I had shipped my brother cupcakes for his birthday.I put a lot of hard work into them, and packed the box as tightly as possible.

The box even had "fragile", and "this side up" written boldly on the top so that it would not be missed. When the cupcakes arrived to his house, they were destroyed so badly that he couldn't even eat them.

I am extremely disappointed that I wasted my money on this company.If you want to ship something and have it be respected, I recommend to use a different company as this one doesn't give a ***.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Usps? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 7 No 7
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
1123 of 1772 Usps reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

People are Stupid

Sep 30, 2013 #723393

You are pretty *** for shipping cupcakes. Did you think someone was going to hand hold them the entire way? I recommend you get a clue.

2 1 Reply
anonymous

Sep 28, 2013 #722962 Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States

They might have got messed up, but that is what can be expected when you ship something like that. Cookies and bars are the best products to ship, unless you are a professional baker and know how to really pack them. That being said there isn't really any way you can pack something with frosting on it and expect it to not get messed up. There is no way you can protect the frosting and still pack it so that it won't get tossed around in the box. Back in the early 60s I used to ship cookies and bars to my brother and fiancee' several times a year when they were stationed in Okinawa with the Marines. The messed up cupcakes are the fault of the USPS, it is your fault for not thinking ahead.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Usps. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Usps.
Filing a new complaint about
×