My friend shipped a packet using express mail.They told it will delivered in a day.
I didn't receive that packet. I have a flight next day in the early morning and i need to carry that packet with me. When i called customer service, they are least bothered to understand my problem.
I really got pissed off.I strongly suggest not to USPS.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Usps Delivery Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am only giving a single star because there is NOTHING LESS with which to rate this organization. I live in a community that has a central location..."
- "I recently bought something and my vendor used USPS to send my package. Everything went smoothly until the package went "out for delivery". I never received my package and now..."
- "I've complained exactly 10 times about my mail carrier on Kittiwake Court in SW Lafayette Indiana leaving my mailbox open during rain or snow storms. My mail is wet..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "Think carefully prior to spending your money online with this company. The dress I ordered online appeared to be a beautiful emerald green, yet the dress I received was..."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."