2.1
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I was on vacation in Florida and live in Switzerland. I went to the Universal Studios and there i got the Gryffindor Sword at the Harry Potter Park. I payed 220 dollars for that. As I wanted to put it in my suitcase I realized it didn't fit. So my only option was to send it back home. I went to the USPS-Office. The guy that worked there wanted me to give him my address so I gave it to him. As i got to the country (Switzerland) he already wanted to enter "Sweden" which is not the same country at all! I told him and he changed it back to Switzerland. I payed about 70 dollars and that was it. I enjoyed the rest of my vacation fishing etc. I was very excited to hang to Sword in my room at home. So after i got home I went to the online tracking site and saw it went to New York and then to Denmark. It was pretty close to Switzerland so i thought it wouldnt take much longer (They told me about 7working days). The next time I checked it went to Sweden which is more North. It stayed there for 5 days so i got worried and called USPS. First its this automatic phone answering machine which doesn't help it just takes forever(Which generates high costs for a international phone call). They told me it was normal and everything goes to Sweden first and gets sorted there. I waited a few days more and then called Sweden. They told me it wasn't normal and i should contact USPS. After HOURS I finally got to the right person that could help me reroute the package. At the end it arrived a MONTH later! It was wet and also the box had holes in it.

I had to pay another 60 dollars for the phone calls and i will never send anything that big with USPS again.

So just a few weeks ago i sent a Postcard to my Girlfriend with USPS again and thought its just a postcard ill sent it with USPS. It still hasn't arrived jet...

U rather pay a little more but have the package arrive!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of usps customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Usps needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned usps customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Usps.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments