USPS mailman was being paranoid about someone stealing my package from the front of my house.So he went all the way to the back and threw my package over our wall into the backyard with our three dogs!

When I got home, my $200 CD collection was all over the yard. The CDs were damaged beyond recognition. I asked the mail carrier personally why he had done that and he said he didn't want to leave the package in the front where it was visible.

I filed a claim with USPS and they said it was not their fault because it is comparable to the package being left outside and it getting damaged from rain.IM LIVID!

Do NOT trust Burbank USPS!

Review about: Usps Claim.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

maybe you shouldn't have such a moronic animal?? If it would have been stolen from your porch, you'd be on here crying that they didn't drop it in your yard!

to Anonymous Los Angeles, California, United States #734366

thanks for taking the time to show us how moronic you are for blaming an animal for being an animal. i don't take the time out of my day to go around and complain about people complaints like you do, so get a fkn life

Jewett, Ohio, United States #722209

ups and fed ex are useless !!!!they make minimum wage so they dont care thats the long and short of it .

they did not plan well for there future and we all pay the price .same thing happened to me package was tossed on my back porch with dog instead of my front porch where i was home all day and they sneaked up dumped the package and run off and my sons clothes i bought him was ruined 150.00$ worth of clothes.

to fed up with ups useless #722441

so sorry to hear!definitely its the same case scenario!

totally sucks. you are right.

just like how fedex got caught on camera and showed up on the news how negligent they are with our precious cargo.:sigh

Travelmeister

If it's not insured, USPS will not pay a claim. Period.

thanks for your comment.Definitely wasn't a fun experience.

hope all the best for you!

just be careful when shipping or receiving valuable packages.I guess we always need insurance.

to GushiAutoIntl #716870

so, how long have you worked for usps?

THIS IS HORRIBLE LOL I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED TO YOU.