Featured Not resolved

I sold a Loon Lake Mallard Decoy on Ebay.I had already shipped about 7 of them leading up to this one, but shipped via FedEx.

I was busy with work, so instead of going out of the way to FedEx, I went to my local USPS to ship the item. Three days later, the buyer sends me a picture of the box (unopened), and it was COMPLETELY RIPPED TO SHREDS. The top was collapsed, and it looked like someone ripped the box open and then ran it over with a car. I was absolutely appalled.

Then, he sends me pictures of the duck, and it was utterly annihilated. The box was double reinforced and the duck was not only bubble wrapped, but it was shipped with the negative pieces of styrofoam that came with the original packaging!! Never in my life would I think a company that provides a paid service would mishandle an item with such carelessness. No wonder USPS is $30 billion in debt- aside from government regulations.

I will never again ship with USPS. Luckily, I did add $50 insurance, so I instead of losing $175, I will only be losing $125. That is if my claim is honored.

I felt it was necessary to let everyone know the risk you will take if you ship via USPS.DON'T DO IT!

Review about: Usps Claim.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #890372

good ducking luck getting your fifty dollars back. your gonna spend more time then it's worth