Resolved
3.0

Update by user Oct 29, 2015

It took being transferred to 4 different people. But after 2.5 hours, the postal inspector rectified immediately, and sent out express mail so I didn't have to refund the customer! Great Service to make up for the misunderstanding!

Very pleased!

Original review posted by user Oct 29, 2015

I recently sold some heat press iron on transfers to someone on e-bay. To my surprise, the customer emailed me letting me know that the package was seized by law enforcement and she didn't know what that meant. I will be contacting the USPS today to see what the issue is as far as the interception of the package.

1000% there is nothing at all illegal with the package. Therefore there is no reason that I should now have to refund the customer from my pay pal account due to some sort of random seizure from the post office. However, unfortunately that is what I will have to do until this is rectified. Quite ridiculous yes?

I will keep you posted as this story unfolds.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. benjaminjzrnchik is quite happy with usually good delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of usps priority mail and associated monetary loss in the amount of $75. USPS needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned usps priority mail in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at USPS.

Comments