Featured

I have been waiting all day for the package to arrive because it says on the website that it should arrive today, October 21, 2013.There has been NO phone calls or anything to update me on the situation.

Even the tracking for the package is not working since its stuck at 'Shipment Accepted' at my local facility. I don't even know if the package got lost since they haven't been giving me any updates of the sort. Its 7:10pm now. I have been waiting since 8am for this *** package.

No package or anything has arrived, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR SHIPPING PACKAGES.Terrible communication and false information that they DO NOT update.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #731795

It does not say if this is delivery confirmation or EXPRESS.ONLY express has an actual tracking number.

Delivery confirmation will usually not show anything until it is delivered.What is your trackable #?

USPS is absolutely THE WORST! It definitely is a government business. Usps "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...." Read more Usps - Extensive Delay with No updates. Usps "I sent a letter by First Class Mail with Signature Delivery from Miami, FL to Jacksonville FL. I sent on the 7th of the month and as of the 13th..." Read more USPS Priority Mail 2 Day delivery mailed on thursday takes week to reach destination, I have never had this problem except with Miami Post Office.  This is a regional. staff problem, do your job! Usps "USPS Priority Mail 2 Day delivery package mailed on a Thursday takes week to reach destination. No in-climate weather involved, mailed in April 2017. I have never had this problem..." Read more USPS Delivers Packages That Look Like THIS!!! Usps "I have been using USPS since opening my business in 1995. I used to have very little in the way of problems. Every year it's been getting worse..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more