Usps - I don't think vehicles can go slower than .3 miles per hour...
Here's my story: I ordered something on September 1st from Hong Kong, expecting it to take quite a while.I check the shipping, and it says it should be delivered by September 4th.
Sweet! that's some fast shipping right there! I checked it on September 3rd and it said it made it through customs. The next day at 3:50 PM it said that it arrived at the USPS facility.
Awesome! Gonna be on time. Then it said at about 6:00 pm it left from the USPS facility to come to my home. Perfect.
Right on time, right? Doesn't show up. Hmm... that's odd, it said it left.
Whatever, I'm sure it will come tomorrow. Tomorrow comes... and goes. I am angry by this point and assume it was lost.
I waited until today. Now I am very, very angry. It never came and probably never will come. I looked it up and the USPS facility is only 15 MILES AWAY!
It has been over 51 hours since it said my package left. Let's do some math. 15 miles divided by how many hours: 51. 15/51 = about .3.
So unless their trucks go slower than .3 miles per hour, there's gonna be a problem.Picture uploaded for proof.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I recently bought something and my vendor used USPS to send my package. Everything went smoothly until the package went "out for delivery". I never received my package and now..."
- "Had a package coming from Canada that arrived at ISC New York on August 25. The last scan says "Processed Through Facility ISC New York. That was 22 days ago...."
- "So my fitbit from christmas ended up breaking and lucky there is a limited warranty and it was covered. Not only was the fitbit company awesome and speedy but..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."