Usps - I don't think vehicles can go slower than .3 miles per hour...

850 of 1772 Usps reviews

Here's my story: I ordered something on September 1st from Hong Kong, expecting it to take quite a while.I check the shipping, and it says it should be delivered by September 4th.

Sweet! that's some fast shipping right there! I checked it on September 3rd and it said it made it through customs. The next day at 3:50 PM it said that it arrived at the USPS facility.

Awesome! Gonna be on time. Then it said at about 6:00 pm it left from the USPS facility to come to my home. Perfect.

Right on time, right? Doesn't show up. Hmm... that's odd, it said it left.

Whatever, I'm sure it will come tomorrow. Tomorrow comes... and goes. I am angry by this point and assume it was lost.

I waited until today. Now I am very, very angry. It never came and probably never will come. I looked it up and the USPS facility is only 15 MILES AWAY!

It has been over 51 hours since it said my package left. Let's do some math. 15 miles divided by how many hours: 51. 15/51 = about .3.

So unless their trucks go slower than .3 miles per hour, there's gonna be a problem.Picture uploaded for proof.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Package
Review category
Shipping
review #530887 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Usps? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
850 of 1772 Usps reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Will

Sep 09, 2014 #868038 Florida, United States

According to the media you uploaded, the item was returned to the sender. That would be why it hasn't gotten to you yet; it's not even going to you anymore, it's going back to Hong Kong.

0 0 Reply
badusername27

Sep 10, 2014 #868270

The thing that confused me was that it said that then it said that it left for my house. I contacted the company that I bought the item from though.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Usps. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Usps.
Filing a new complaint about
×