Here's my story: I ordered something on September 1st from Hong Kong, expecting it to take quite a while.I check the shipping, and it says it should be delivered by September 4th.
Sweet! that's some fast shipping right there! I checked it on September 3rd and it said it made it through customs. The next day at 3:50 PM it said that it arrived at the USPS facility.
Awesome! Gonna be on time. Then it said at about 6:00 pm it left from the USPS facility to come to my home. Perfect.
Right on time, right? Doesn't show up. Hmm... that's odd, it said it left.
Whatever, I'm sure it will come tomorrow. Tomorrow comes... and goes. I am angry by this point and assume it was lost.
I waited until today. Now I am very, very angry. It never came and probably never will come. I looked it up and the USPS facility is only 15 MILES AWAY!
It has been over 51 hours since it said my package left. Let's do some math. 15 miles divided by how many hours: 51. 15/51 = about .3.
So unless their trucks go slower than .3 miles per hour, there's gonna be a problem.Picture uploaded for proof.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Went to the Blaine USPS to mail a package to California. The counter clerk was friendly and inquired what was in the parcel. Telling her about the contents, she..."
- "Disney sent an email congratulating us on the shipping of our Magicbands. They gave us a USPS tracking number. I have to admit I was worried when I saw USPS...."
- "Mail person from Santa Margarita, CA post office is too lazy to insert mail all the way into the mail box, leaving it hanging out in plain view for thieves..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."