It's shipping from Atlanta, GA which is an hour away from my house. It has
not arrived yet for some reason. I am very angry.
It was expected for shipping on July 20. When I went to track my package on USPS, that was what it said. It did not say that it is shipped or what time it shipped.
Finally eight days letter, it said that it left the Atlanta sorting facility, and it is in transit. How long does it take for a package to get to my house when it is shipped an hour away from my house!
This is ridiculous! I am not buying from USPS again! The tracking information is not detailed or helpful!
USPS should improve its tracking system! I do not know where my package is now! I am angry because I have to have my package soon for homeschooling.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was convinced when my claim was declined that no one read the claim. Now it seems certain in my opinion. The following day I received a second letter in..."
- "Had a package delivered to my house that was sent priority mail,was supposed to receive on June 1 couldn't get tracking updates on my package after it was at Philadelphia..."
- "I post an Item worth $400 via USPS First-Class International Service. I post it on 16th October 2015 but still Item is Not Delivered to My Friend. Last Update is on..."
- "Have 226 serial #U125127 that experienced case head separation and blew the slide completely off the gun. Frame broke on both sides,grip shattered and cut my hand,slide spread about 1/4..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "OMG why did I not see this website yesterday before I ordered my Sister flowers for her birthday that did not arrive on her day. They arrived 7am this..."
- "Took my Aunt to Dr Levy and Associates to get both upper and bottom partial replaced.We reviewed the plans and picked the more expensive to be sure of great results.They..."
- "We built our house in 1998 - 7000 square foot home, LOTS of windows, all "top of the line" Marvin windows - my husband runs a small family owned contracting..."