Resolved
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 22, 2016

I have shipped my RFE response documents through USPS to "USCIS", it was supposed to be delivered on the 2nd day from shipping date but the tracking shows it struck at the facility 15 miles away from the destination then i contacted the USPS CC they were so lame transferred my call to several departments finally came back with an answer that my package went to security site because its destination is a govt.org.

They should have told me this when i was shipping the package that they have rules for specific zip code. I would have used FEDEX or UPS to ship faster.

With no info. or tracking status they send the package to Security site and its taking 10 days which are so valuable for this package as it has the documents as a response for TIME BOUND RFE.

I learned a lesson "NEVER SEND ANY IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS OR URGENT MAILS THROUGH USPS" AND I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS..THANK YOU!!!

Original review posted by user Jul 22, 2016

I have shipped my RFE response documents through USPS to "USCIS", it was supposed to be delivered on the 2nd day from shipping date but the tracking shows it struck at the facility 15 miles away from the destination then i contacted the USPS CC they were so lame transferred my call to several departments finally came back with an answer that my package went to security site because its destination is a govt. org.

They should have told me this when i was shipping the package when have rules for specific zip code. I would have used FEDEX or UPS to ship faster without any info or tracking status they send the package and its taking 10 days which are so valuable for this package as it has the documents as a response for TIME BOUND RFE. I have left only few days before that it should be reached the destination. This is the worst service i have ever seen with no correct information.

I learnt a lesson "NEVER SEND ANY IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS OR URGENT MAILS THROUGH USPS" AND I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS.. THANK YOU!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Usps Priority Mail Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Packages did not arrive, Failure to deliver on time, Poor service, Lack of information, Wasted valuable time.

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1188427

"learnt"

I believe you mean learned..

sandeepn813
to Anonymous Duluth, Georgia, United States #1188471

Yes, It is learned. Good you caught an important point !