Update added by user Dec 04, 2014
Tracking number is showing that my package is in Akron, OH 44309.However, whenever I called USPS they are telling me that the item is in Willoughby OH and the item is eligible for interception and I should go ahead and do the interception again.
Why should I pay for a service twice that I had already paid for? They told me that the item was incorrectly sent to Akron OH 44309 on November 22, 2014 and was forwarded to the Willoughby OH address on the same date. Today is December 04, 2014 and the information is still not updated on their website. They gave me the phone number for the Post Office in Willoughby and when I called it, I got a message that the phone number is no longer in service.
This company is incompetent. If you asked to speak with a manager, they tell you that the managers do not take calls.
One customer service guy sent a message to his manager with me on copy November 13 and up to date I still have not heard any thing from his boss.See attached.
Original review posted by user Nov 14, 2014
USPS doesn't pick up the phone.I have been calling for over two weeks now 954-524-2054 / 954-765-5720 and 954-527-2926, however nobody is picking up the phone.
Consumer Advocate told me to do a package interception and provide them with the confirmation number, which I did. I called customer service and they told me they can't do anything. I opened a case number and waited for 8 days only to hear that they have no information on the package interception. This company is unprofessional, you can hear the sarcasm in the customer service operators voice and the people that works at the Post Offices.
I've spoken to Carol Johnson who told me to do the interception, because she won't be able to assist me until I do. This cost me $22USD. These people are scammers. I've also spoken to Emily, Debby, Denise, Debra K Kikivarakis and quite a few more that I didn't caught their names.
My issue is still unresolved and I don't know where my package is.This is the worst company ever.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I've ordered tons of things and most of them have been sent via Usps. I've never really had a problem, until lately. Two of my latest purchases have been sent..."
- "I had so much trouble getting delivery on a registered parcel, I had to file a formal complaint with my rep in congress about it. Mail delivery where I live..."
- "I've complained exactly 10 times about my mail carrier on Kittiwake Court in SW Lafayette Indiana leaving my mailbox open during rain or snow storms. My mail is wet..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."