Update added by user Dec 04, 2014
Tracking number is showing that my package is in Akron, OH 44309.However, whenever I called USPS they are telling me that the item is in Willoughby OH and the item is eligible for interception and I should go ahead and do the interception again.
Why should I pay for a service twice that I had already paid for? They told me that the item was incorrectly sent to Akron OH 44309 on November 22, 2014 and was forwarded to the Willoughby OH address on the same date. Today is December 04, 2014 and the information is still not updated on their website. They gave me the phone number for the Post Office in Willoughby and when I called it, I got a message that the phone number is no longer in service.
This company is incompetent. If you asked to speak with a manager, they tell you that the managers do not take calls.
One customer service guy sent a message to his manager with me on copy November 13 and up to date I still have not heard any thing from his boss.See attached.
Original review posted by user Nov 14, 2014
USPS doesn't pick up the phone.I have been calling for over two weeks now 954-524-2054 / 954-765-5720 and 954-527-2926, however nobody is picking up the phone.
Consumer Advocate told me to do a package interception and provide them with the confirmation number, which I did. I called customer service and they told me they can't do anything. I opened a case number and waited for 8 days only to hear that they have no information on the package interception. This company is unprofessional, you can hear the sarcasm in the customer service operators voice and the people that works at the Post Offices.
I've spoken to Carol Johnson who told me to do the interception, because she won't be able to assist me until I do. This cost me $22USD. These people are scammers. I've also spoken to Emily, Debby, Denise, Debra K Kikivarakis and quite a few more that I didn't caught their names.
My issue is still unresolved and I don't know where my package is.This is the worst company ever.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Had a package coming from Canada that arrived at ISC New York on August 25. The last scan says "Processed Through Facility ISC New York. That was 22 days ago...."
- "Mailman claimed to "leave a notice" on a package that was out for delivery today. I've checked my mailbox, and I've checked everywhere around the front door. There was absolutely..."
- "I am SO angry right now. I have 4 pictures I took immediately after getting my book from the mailbox. The package is totally RIPPED open. My book is torn,..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."