Lauderdale Lakes, Florida
100% full Not resolved

Update by user Dec 04, 2014

Tracking number is showing that my package is in Akron, OH 44309.However, whenever I called USPS they are telling me that the item is in Willoughby OH and the item is eligible for interception and I should go ahead and do the interception again.

Why should I pay for a service twice that I had already paid for? They told me that the item was incorrectly sent to Akron OH 44309 on November 22, 2014 and was forwarded to the Willoughby OH address on the same date. Today is December 04, 2014 and the information is still not updated on their website. They gave me the phone number for the Post Office in Willoughby and when I called it, I got a message that the phone number is no longer in service.

This company is incompetent. If you asked to speak with a manager, they tell you that the managers do not take calls.

One customer service guy sent a message to his manager with me on copy November 13 and up to date I still have not heard any thing from his boss.See attached.

Original review posted by user Nov 14, 2014

USPS doesn't pick up the phone.I have been calling for over two weeks now 954-524-2054 / 954-765-5720 and 954-527-2926, however nobody is picking up the phone.

Consumer Advocate told me to do a package interception and provide them with the confirmation number, which I did. I called customer service and they told me they can't do anything. I opened a case number and waited for 8 days only to hear that they have no information on the package interception. This company is unprofessional, you can hear the sarcasm in the customer service operators voice and the people that works at the Post Offices.

I've spoken to Carol Johnson who told me to do the interception, because she won't be able to assist me until I do. This cost me $22USD. These people are scammers. I've also spoken to Emily, Debby, Denise, Debra K Kikivarakis and quite a few more that I didn't caught their names.

My issue is still unresolved and I don't know where my package is.This is the worst company ever.

Review about: Package.

Turnaround Time
Additional Services
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Usps Pick Up Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $300
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

THEY DO NOT ANSWER PHONE CALLS EVER!!!