I post an Item worth $400 via USPS First-Class International Service. I post it on 16th October 2015 but still Item is Not Delivered to My Friend.
Last Update is on 20th October in Chicago,IL & it says your Item is still in Transit to the Destination.
I used USPS First-Class International Service few more times previously to send out Items worth about $250 in that times USPS Departed my Package out from USA in Jamaica,NY & those Items Received to him within 7-10 days. But this time Parcel is sent to Chicago Facility to Depart but I don't know what is the Reason for that ??
And also it's near 4 Weeks after Last Tracking Update on USPS Site. But Item Never Received to My Friend !
Can anyone know why this happens ??
More Review Details
What I liked
- Low price
What I disliked
- Poor tracking
- Chicago sort facilitys poor service
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Usps First Class Mail International
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered some baseball cards off ebay and didn't want to pay for priority mail so I went first class instead. They shipped it on April 1st. It was at..."
- "I just recieved a package via USPS that had obviously been opened and looted. This had to have been done by USPS as it was in their care at the..."
- "Went to the Blaine USPS to mail a package to California. The counter clerk was friendly and inquired what was in the parcel. Telling her about the contents, she..."
- "Yesterday I visited Mc donalds outlet located in Race Course Mall,Colombo 7. After consuming half of my Big Mc Meal i found a small insect with french fries. Actually i..."
- "i ordered a cake from Srilanka to my girlfriend in india. when i looked in the website it was a nice and a beautiful cake. but these bloody people has..."
- "This is totally scam and fake site. I have more than 80euro in my balance. But i cant withdraw it.Dont believe graybux.com. Its completely scam. So they not allow forum..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."