I post an Item worth $400 via USPS First-Class International Service. I post it on 16th October 2015 but still Item is Not Delivered to My Friend.
Last Update is on 20th October in Chicago,IL & it says your Item is still in Transit to the Destination.
I used USPS First-Class International Service few more times previously to send out Items worth about $250 in that times USPS Departed my Package out from USA in Jamaica,NY & those Items Received to him within 7-10 days. But this time Parcel is sent to Chicago Facility to Depart but I don't know what is the Reason for that ??
And also it's near 4 Weeks after Last Tracking Update on USPS Site. But Item Never Received to My Friend !
Can anyone know why this happens ??
More Review Details
What I liked
- Low price
What I disliked
- Poor tracking
- Chicago sort facilitys poor service
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Usps First Class Mail International
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sent my Passport and my wife's Passport to an embassy in Washington DC from Austin Tx. I was sending our passports to an embassy in Washington DC to get..."
- "Ive had many ad experiences with usps. With all the drone craze going on in our country, i picked up on the hobby. This requires order after order of..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I've bought this luggage with a 3 years manufacturers warranty in April 2014. The edge wires on both sides have opened up due to poor quality covering and when..."
- "Yesterday I visited Mc donalds outlet located in Race Course Mall,Colombo 7. After consuming half of my Big Mc Meal i found a small insect with french fries. Actually i..."
- "i ordered a cake from Srilanka to my girlfriend in india. when i looked in the website it was a nice and a beautiful cake. but these bloody people has..."