Featured Not resolved
Additional Services
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

For the last couple of months a new carrier cannot walk a few extra feet to the mail box next to the front door.She now just puts both the mail and packages on the corner of the porch.

She has actually left packages sitting in the driveway next to the porch. Since she cannot get off her lazy butt and deliver mail and packages to the door, she is not picking up outgoing mail. Because she leaves the mail on the porch instead of the mail box, some mail has gotten wet. I complained via email and received an email from a Supervisor who said he would be in contact.

It took two calls to get him to talk to me. He assured me he would take care of it. I guess I don't have to tell you that he did not. Other carriers deliver to the door and mailbox, just not her.

One neighbor thinks she is setting packages out like this for thieves to come and get it. I'm beginning to believe it as I just found out today that a package is missing. It is just another example of a lazy employee not doing her job!! And as for the Customer Service Supervisor, you don't want to know what I think of that guy.

Not much you can do. I am telling companies that I will no longer accept deliveries from the USPS. Amazon was not happy when I just cancelled a 500 dollar order because of the situation. And as many of you know, there is no where to submit pictures of mail damage on any of their sites.

(Help was written on the one package from the advertiser, but you can see that because she left it on the porch it got wet) I know USPS will do nothing to correct this, but it nice to be able to get it off my chest.

The next step I guess is start posting pictures everyday on Facebook and Twitter until someone notices.Thank you

Review about: Usps Postman.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lazy carrier and lying customer service supervisor, Theives employed with usps.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

And trip over all that junk on the porch ?

to Anonymous #1390901

It is a clear path idiot!!!What are you the carrier??

Nobody else has a problem. What part of that did you not read. Before you post your ignorance, think twice. And what junk?

Two planters that are not in the way, and two chairs and a small table. It is a clear pathway, without any problems for other UPS, FedEx, or USPS carriers. People like you are part of the problem with America.

I do suspect that you are a carrier, or just a plain idiot.Thanks for your stupid comment