Mail person from Santa Margarita, CA post office is too lazy to insert mail all the way into the mail box, leaving it hanging out in plain view for thieves to nab.I have an oversize mailbox with a standard delivery door, and if the mail person can not stuff all mail, catalogs, and soft pack packages through the door an one time, they just get mad and leave it hanging out.
Unfortunately, the USPS could care less. I guess that's no surprise.
I am documenting and building a case for damages should it occur!I have plenty of pictures.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I've complained exactly 10 times about my mail carrier on Kittiwake Court in SW Lafayette Indiana leaving my mailbox open during rain or snow storms. My mail is wet..."
- "I have been using USPS since opening my business in 1995. I used to have very little in the way of problems. Every year it's been getting worse..."
- " I sold a Loon Lake Mallard Decoy on Ebay. I had already shipped about 7 of them leading up to this one, but shipped via FedEx. I was busy..."
- "I bought a Lenovo Edge for mother's day which was yesterday. Today Monday, I came home to a complaint about the screen being damaged. I did not feel too worried..."
- "...had but a hair in my cookie I have proof I want my refund back I paid good money for this and then having to feel this in my mouth,..."
- "I have been working with these Liars/Deceivers for 3 years now after they stole over $86.00 (this year only) in fees from me for not using the account and refusing..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."