Additional Services
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Mailman claimed to "leave a notice" on a package that was out for delivery today.I've checked my mailbox, and I've checked everywhere around the front door.

There was absolutely NO notice left. Today is Saturday, it was supposed to be delivered today, as I'm moving on Monday. This isn't the first time we've had a bad problem with this mail person. He's lazy and arrogant.

If he doesn't like his job, he should just quit. I'm so sick of not getting my mail delivered on time... especially WHEN I HAVE TRACKING! I'm extremely PISSED about this whole mail situation.

Just deliver my *** mail already!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Usps and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $35 and wants Usps to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usps and usps mail service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.