Update added by user Jan 19, 2014
199.00 plus tax
Original review posted by user Jan 19, 2014
OVER PAID SHIPPING AND PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHERE MY 215.00 IS.ALTHOUGH I CAN SEE WHERE IT WAS "STOLEN" OR LOST.
IT'S HARD TO MISS A LARGE PACKAGE LIKE THAT!! Anyhow 2 days of half on hold on the phone. Not one person cared abut my frustration. They all read from script like robots.
Many yelling and insults from those hotline people. People must be angry whenever they call because wait time of 30 minutes to an hour isn't normal.
for proof here is my tracking #9461209699938071040715
usps had no motivation to search for my package but complain to there was nothing they could do.not even a shipping refund or refund my package they lost!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lost Package
- Review category
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I just recieved a package via USPS that had obviously been opened and looted. This had to have been done by USPS as it was in their care at the..."
- "My package was shipped from New York and it said the expected delivery date was on a Thursday and it shipped out Monday. I live in Florida so expected it..."
- "This usps truck almost ran me off the road!! I'm Gettin on the freeway soon as I get ready to merge this *** speeds up!! I had to fight my..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."