Update by user Jan 19, 2014

199.00 plus tax

Original review posted by user Jan 19, 2014

OVER PAID SHIPPING AND PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHERE MY 215.00 IS.ALTHOUGH I CAN SEE WHERE IT WAS "STOLEN" OR LOST.

IT'S HARD TO MISS A LARGE PACKAGE LIKE THAT!! Anyhow 2 days of half on hold on the phone. Not one person cared abut my frustration. They all read from script like robots.

Many yelling and insults from those hotline people. People must be angry whenever they call because wait time of 30 minutes to an hour isn't normal.

for proof here is my tracking #9461209699938071040715

usps had no motivation to search for my package but complain to there was nothing they could do.not even a shipping refund or refund my package they lost!

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

West New York, New Jersey, United States #779032

The USPS & specifically Cleveland, OH has the WORST Delivery.Two (2) times domestically shipped with them.

They either STOLE or LOST both packages. I had insurance, with original receipts for both shipments. They only paid 30% of the value. I will NOT SHIP ANYTHING ELSE WITH THEM.

Not, only that, they give customers bogus tracking information. The time that it takes to follow up with USPS is long, exhausting with no resolutions. How are they allowed to do this???? No wonder the post office is losing money.

Lost all trust with them. USPS has no INTEGRITY or Customer Service Skills.

The only service I will pay for from them is a POSTAGE STAMP.

Tampa, Florida, United States #777598

I am on hold right now. I totally agree with you

Bishopville, Maryland, United States #775838

I'm reading this while on hold with usps right now. Been lost since December 17th