Update added by user Jan 19, 2014
199.00 plus tax
Original review posted by user Jan 19, 2014
OVER PAID SHIPPING AND PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHERE MY 215.00 IS.ALTHOUGH I CAN SEE WHERE IT WAS "STOLEN" OR LOST.
IT'S HARD TO MISS A LARGE PACKAGE LIKE THAT!! Anyhow 2 days of half on hold on the phone. Not one person cared abut my frustration. They all read from script like robots.
Many yelling and insults from those hotline people. People must be angry whenever they call because wait time of 30 minutes to an hour isn't normal.
for proof here is my tracking #9461209699938071040715
usps had no motivation to search for my package but complain to there was nothing they could do.not even a shipping refund or refund my package they lost!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lost Package
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I sold a Loon Lake Mallard Decoy on Ebay. I had already shipped about 7 of them leading up to this one, but shipped via FedEx. I was busy..."
- "i ship a 42" TV from NYC to Miami paid $100 dollars for the service and i thought that comes with the insurance. First time i use this" i received..."
- "I just recieved a package via USPS that had obviously been opened and looted. This had to have been done by USPS as it was in their care at the..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."