Update added by user Jan 19, 2014
199.00 plus tax
Original review posted by user Jan 19, 2014
OVER PAID SHIPPING AND PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHERE MY 215.00 IS.ALTHOUGH I CAN SEE WHERE IT WAS "STOLEN" OR LOST.
IT'S HARD TO MISS A LARGE PACKAGE LIKE THAT!! Anyhow 2 days of half on hold on the phone. Not one person cared abut my frustration. They all read from script like robots.
Many yelling and insults from those hotline people. People must be angry whenever they call because wait time of 30 minutes to an hour isn't normal.
for proof here is my tracking #9461209699938071040715
usps had no motivation to search for my package but complain to there was nothing they could do.not even a shipping refund or refund my package they lost!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lost Package
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am expecting a package today by noon. I have a tracking number. I go to the usps.com website to get information but lo and behold there is no information...."
- "I post an Item worth $400 via USPS First-Class International Service. I post it on 16th October 2015 but still Item is Not Delivered to My Friend. Last Update is on..."
- "I sent my Passport and my wife's Passport to an embassy in Washington DC from Austin Tx. I was sending our passports to an embassy in Washington DC to get..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."