Resolved
Additional Services
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I've ordered tons of things and most of them have been sent via Usps.I've never really had a problem, until lately.

Two of my latest purchases have been sent to the wrong location. I understand things happen, but come on. How does my mail get sent from the state I live in to another state? Example: I ordered some earrings, the other day and they were already running late, (I have a tracking app on my cell phone, so I can keep up with my shipments) so I go to refresh the earrings information and one day they have arrived at an Usps facility 30 minutes from where I live, then the next day they have arrived at a Usps facility that is many miles away.

In a totally different state.Get it together!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "better awareness". The author is overall dissatisfied with Usps and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about earrings shipping from Usps was delivery time Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Usps.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Post category for more informed decision or compare Usps to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments