I have been having this problem with the post office for awhile. I have been receiving my payroll checks in the mail for a year and have never had a problem unitl now.

When my check is due on a Friday, sometimes I won't get it until Monday. My job sends out paychecks first class mail on Thursdays so I should receive it the next day. This puts a lot of stress on my family as bills need to be paid.

What can I do to solve this issue? I've complained before but of course the post office says it's my job fault

Product or Service Mentioned: Usps Mail Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 14, 2010.

Comments

Actually, I have the same problem. The USPS is the most unreliable shipping method.

If everyone in your office is getting their checks on time, I am doubting they are sending yous any different. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do.

complaining doesn't help, the workers are lazy, unionized and know they can't get fired. Believe me, I have tried.

The USPS will deliver the mail on time!

Your personnel office MUST PUT THE CHECK IN THE MAIL SYSTEM EARLIER for the check to be delivered to you on a Friday. They must be missing the deadline for the mail pickup. It is a system with a purpose.

Do not blame the postal service for a problem that originates in your office!

Perhaps it would be possible for you to change your thinking from being paid on Friday to being paid on Monday.

Or you might consider Direct Deposit. It may result in your being paid on Thursday.