They delivered my mail to someone else, they gave me someone else's mail and they left their key in my mailbox.When I called them they told me that because the tracking number says delivered that means it was delivered.

I then told them about the package I received that was for someone else and they told me that I was lying and making it up. I then told them about the key and they again said I was lying.

I'm pissed off at USPS because they continue to mess my mail up.At least I ordered through Amazon and they're customer service is great.

Review about: Usps Mail Service.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Valencia, California, United States #1197637

I have had nothing but problems with my mail delivery in SC.I actually had a postal employee throw a package full of fragile items onto my front porch, I watched him do it!

I also get misdelivered mail all the time and mail from the former resident STILL after the forwarding order expired (and NO it's not to Current Resident). I have complained about my mail delivery time and time again.

No corrections made.Government employees with job security, right?

Arroyo Grande, California, United States #1192904

same problem here.I even showed the tracking of a package that was lost in SD that was to be delivered to California.

They told me to file a police report. really!!! I have asked for the post masters contact info. And yes tracking does NOT mean it was delivered.

just scanned!!!!

No where to go with this as it is an on going problem and they will not take responsibility for it.just an e-mail stated " it not our fault"

aakankshajaiman
Dallas, Texas, United States #867558

Same thing happened with us.They delivered the key of our locker box to someone else's mail box and now not at all taking responsibilty for it.

I hope the person who have received our key is as much honest as you are and contacts them so that we can get our package.They really Sucks !!

almightyoz
Eglin Afb, Florida, United States #866992

I think you are not being truthful.Postal employees do not have a key to your box, they have an arrow key to open the entire cluster box.

Whoever resided there prior to you, went MLNA.RTS the mail that isn't addressed to you.

to almightyoz #867994

If the mail is for someone on my street I walk it over to their house and ring their bell. That way when they get something for me, they will return the favor.

If it is out of walking range, I drive it to the nearest blue mail receptacle and put it in there so it can be properly delivered.

to almightyoz Renton, Washington, United States #930777

They are most likely referring to the package box key