4.7K views

Has anyone had an item shipped via USPS Express mail and just disappeared from the sort facility. Package was processed at the local SFO Facility and from there it is missing.

This is happening to me on 14th May, and I'm freaking out!!! USPS has no info on the package since May 14 (since it was processed in SFO).

Does anyone have any insight on what I should do legally? I've called USPS 1-800, local post office, consumer affairs and even the SFO facility all they say is "it is missing..it will show up" and OIG will be taking up the case tomorrow. But,will I get my package..

Please Advice!!

Review about: Usps Mail Service.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

IF YOU WANT TO BE A UPS WORKER,BUTT CLAP YOUR BUTT CHEEKS,

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #891658

Same thing happened to me.Make all the calls and send as many emails as you want.

No service, could care less typical government, quasi government attitude.

Protected jobs create nothing but contempt workers.

I use the USPS now only twice per month while paying all other bills on-line.

Will never use their "overnight" service again.Have used UPS for superior service!

Usps sucks!!!!Filled with thieves who have tricks to steal your packages.

Never use them to send any package ever. No one cares to monitor the stealing, so they all do it and the supervisors are in on it too.

If you are lucky enough to get an actual person on the phone you are likely to get referred to their consumer complaint line, because they are too lazy to walk 10 feet from their desk to look and see employees stealing left and right.Boycott usps!

Morgantown, West Virginia, United States #764061

Must have an *** or two in the Warrendale, PA USPS Sort Facility.

Package was mailed from Morgantown, WV.

Mail to address is Martinsburg, WV. (Did you notice the WV part of the address?) That means the same state from which it was mailed..

Priority mail - to be delivered on Dec. 23, 2013.

Why the *** is it in New Orleans, LA, USPS Sort Facility???

9114901159815379287583

December 20, 2013 , 4:32 pm Dispatched to Sort Facility

MORGANTOWN, WV 26505

December 20, 2013 , 10:50 am Acceptance

MORGANTOWN, WV 26505

If you must cut back on some postal workers; may I suggest you start in Warrendale, PA.

Thanks for next to nothing.

Bring back the Pony Express.

I could have walked there in 6 days and personally delivered it.

We'll if they didn't hire *** crack heads and wanna be gangsters it would be fine

Chicago, Illinois, United States #679484

Heck, I stopped by my dentist's office once to pay a bill, he was closed, so I drove across the street to the post office, addressed the envelope, bought a stamp and stuck it in the mail slot. It never made it across the street to the dentist's office. I mean, I could stand at the USPS counter, turn around and look at the front door of the dentist's place, but somewhere between the post office and the dentist's the envelope disappeared.

Panterisu
Camden, New Jersey, United States #679312

I have the same problem.I ordered a package from Malaysia and it was moving fine until 11 days ago.

I called my local post office and they said it just stopped moving. Then they said they would investigate it and call me back... which they never did. So I called them back today, they pretended they didn't know me (even though the same person who answered the phone yesterday answered today), and then they gave me another number and an extension.

I called 12 times before I was put through and there was no place to even put in an extension. The people in the main branch cut me off a whole bunch of times and bitched at me for not speaking clearly.

I am basically pretty upset right now.:(

The best thing you can do is file a complaint with the United States Postal Inspector.Keeping fire on their bellies is the only way they will correct their horrible service!

As far as the response about the mail being opened... file a complaint with the above office. Don't let the government take advantage of you simply because they believe they can get away with it.

They can't if you take the appropriate steps.Your privacy is worth more than an employee's carelessness and/or curiosity!

#671905

Could someone please explain to me,Why?My mail is open when i recieve it.You can see plainly that the mail was secure when it left the location.But when i recieved the mail it had been opened and Resilled partially.What is really up with USPS?This is criminal activity by the postal service.The USPS should be investagated.I mean who does that to someone elses mail?WTF

Erie, Pennsylvania, United States #666653

I have a package I sent, that was to family out of the US disappear in the Warrendale, PA black hole. Just a very brief search has revealed that many packages disappear there. Sounds like somebody is incompentant beyond belief or making a mint off our belongings.