Usps - Missing items
Went to the Blaine USPS to mail a package to California.The counter clerk was friendly and inquired what was in the parcel.
Telling her about the contents, she mentioned that she would love to have Canadian syrup. 2 bottles in my package. Parcel mailed and received in California. Low and behold, minus the two bottles of syrup, candy from the UK and a box of hair colouring dye.
A call to the USPS was advised to file a missing mail notification. By the supervisor. A review of the form advised items are perishables, they will not be located or returned to the sender or receiver. Most disappointed and a total waste of the $40 spent on the syrup and the mail costs.
USPS has lost a customer. Feeling ripped off.
The picture below shows the damaged box and all that was left of the contents.Box was full!
More Review Details
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "My package was shipped from New York and it said the expected delivery date was on a Thursday and it shipped out Monday. I live in Florida so expected it..."
- "I have a tree that leans on the back of the mailbox, was this way when I bought the home a year ago... Out of nowhere the week before Christmas..."
- "Disney sent an email congratulating us on the shipping of our Magicbands. They gave us a USPS tracking number. I have to admit I was worried when I saw USPS...."
- "Breyers Fresh Cream and Rich Fudge Brownies has plain vanilla ice cream in it. The package picture is misleading. Waste of money. Bad quality control. ..."
- "I purchased a few dresses and tops. I had a bad feeling the next day when I did not receive a confirmation email. I contacted customer service and they send..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."