My package was shipped from New York and it said the expected delivery date was on a Thursday and it shipped out Monday.I live in Florida so expected it to come very quickly if not sooner than the expected delivery.
But every time I tracked the package it was staying in New York and I didnt think anything of it I just thought they werent scanning it so it wasn't tracked. But nooooo thursday morning at 3:05am it arrived in Honolulu Hawaii!!!!! I was like what is going on so I called them and it took a long time to get a person on the phone and then they just said that it was sent to the wrong place and it was corrected. And that was only because I called the place I bought from and they corrected it for me.
HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN!?!? Florida vs Hawaii. I mean thats across the country. Now I have to wait another 3 or 4 days to actually get it and its already Thursday.
I willl never use usps again because of this.The shipping label said FL not HI so I honestly don't see how that happens.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- No response at all
- No return call as promised
- Delivery time
- Delivery route
- Common sense was lost
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "for the last few years almost every package I received has been either dented or severely broken and/or has holes from the outside in in them. it used to be..."
- "I rarely use USPS to ship. I told the clerk the package needed to be delivered any day M-F the next week. She suggested I use "Priority 2-Day." I specifically..."
- " I sold a Loon Lake Mallard Decoy on Ebay. I had already shipped about 7 of them leading up to this one, but shipped via FedEx. I was busy..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I don't know what is going on with UPS, the last few packages I've received from them look like they've been through a tornado! Again, the other day, I..."
- "Went to try Jack in the Box at Ala Moana shopping center, Honolulu, for the first time. Prices advertise inside restaurant boards where lower than prices charged on receipt...."
- "Reading the other comments about Pella, it seems almost unnecessary to add another unhappy experience. To begin with, it took nearly 4 months to obtain the parts and replace..."