Usps - My package went across the country for no reason

767 of 1772 Usps reviews

My package was shipped from New York and it said the expected delivery date was on a Thursday and it shipped out Monday.I live in Florida so expected it to come very quickly if not sooner than the expected delivery.

But every time I tracked the package it was staying in New York and I didnt think anything of it I just thought they werent scanning it so it wasn't tracked. But nooooo thursday morning at 3:05am it arrived in Honolulu Hawaii!!!!! I was like what is going on so I called them and it took a long time to get a person on the phone and then they just said that it was sent to the wrong place and it was corrected. And that was only because I called the place I bought from and they corrected it for me.

HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN!?!? Florida vs Hawaii. I mean thats across the country. Now I have to wait another 3 or 4 days to actually get it and its already Thursday.

I willl never use usps again because of this.The shipping label said FL not HI so I honestly don't see how that happens.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• What I disliked
    • Customer service
    • Service
    • No response at all
    • No return call as promised
    • Delivery time
    • Delivery route
    • Common sense was lost

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Package
Review category
Shipping
review #565588 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Usps? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
767 of 1772 Usps reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

lulu

Feb 26, 2015 #951314

in mt case, it is worse because I have all my paper document inside and they send it in a loop, take over a month, when it home, the package was torn, nothing inside! What they say? "There is nothing I can do"! Then a couple day later, my customers got charge extra for delivery! I don't even want to deal with this nightmare! I'm just sit here don't know what to do!

0 0 Reply

Dec 06, 2014 #911861 Belton, Missouri, United States

You would understand if you ever saw how places like USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc. were ran. They are like sweatshops and packages are thrown around, drop on the floor, walked on, etc. all day. They hire anyone and everyone, a lot of people have no education and are expected to run scanners and computers with no training whatsoever. The majority of employees don't speak English. If someone throws it in the wrong box, no one thinks it's their job to pick it up and take it to the right department. After working at a FedEx warehouse, I am amazed anything gets to the correct destination on time. Tired employees, we only get a 30 min. lunch and no additional breaks at all, it leads to unhappy employees and mistakes being made.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Usps. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Usps.
Filing a new complaint about
×