Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I rarely use USPS to ship.I told the clerk the package needed to be delivered any day M-F the next week.

She suggested I use "Priority 2-Day." I specifically stated the package could not be delivered on a weekend and she said it would be delivered on Friday (in 2 days). That was 10 days ago. On this morning's tracker (Saturday) I see USPS attempted to deliver the package this weekend exactly as I had asked them not to do. The contact number for customer service is a robot programed to never pass you on to a human.

It states it will put me through to a CS rep if I give a tracking number.

But it only gives a recorded message of your package's current tracking status.It will never put you through to customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of package delivery before store opens. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of usps mail service. Usps needs to "the package delay will place it out of the retailer's return window so i stand tp lose $150. if this occurs i want $150 from usps" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned usps mail service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Usps.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments