I rarely use USPS to ship.I told the clerk the package needed to be delivered any day M-F the next week.
She suggested I use "Priority 2-Day." I specifically stated the package could not be delivered on a weekend and she said it would be delivered on Friday (in 2 days). That was 10 days ago. On this morning's tracker (Saturday) I see USPS attempted to deliver the package this weekend exactly as I had asked them not to do. The contact number for customer service is a robot programed to never pass you on to a human.
It states it will put me through to a CS rep if I give a tracking number.
But it only gives a recorded message of your package's current tracking status.It will never put you through to customer service.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Package delivery before store opens
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- The package delay will place it out of the retailer's return window so I stand tp lose $150. If this occurs I want $150 from USPS
- Product or service
- Usps Priority Mail
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sent a package to my mother with stuff for my whole family in it. It was supposed to arrive on Sep 2. Online it told me that it was..."
- " I sold a Loon Lake Mallard Decoy on Ebay. I had already shipped about 7 of them leading up to this one, but shipped via FedEx. I was busy..."
- "I am SO angry right now. I have 4 pictures I took immediately after getting my book from the mailbox. The package is totally RIPPED open. My book is torn,..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "Lost prevention beat down a customer inside the store accusing of stealing wich is all bull other wise they would it press charges isn't that weird?..."
- "I took my 4 year old English Bulldog to Banfield yesterday (6/9/12) for emergency treatment. My dog was walking around in my backyard as she always does when she started..."