I rarely use USPS to ship.I told the clerk the package needed to be delivered any day M-F the next week.
She suggested I use "Priority 2-Day." I specifically stated the package could not be delivered on a weekend and she said it would be delivered on Friday (in 2 days). That was 10 days ago. On this morning's tracker (Saturday) I see USPS attempted to deliver the package this weekend exactly as I had asked them not to do. The contact number for customer service is a robot programed to never pass you on to a human.
It states it will put me through to a CS rep if I give a tracking number.
But it only gives a recorded message of your package's current tracking status.It will never put you through to customer service.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Package delivery before store opens
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- The package delay will place it out of the retailer's return window so I stand tp lose $150. If this occurs I want $150 from USPS
- Product or service
- Usps Priority Mail
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Here's my story: I ordered something on September 1st from Hong Kong, expecting it to take quite a while. I check the shipping, and it says it should be delivered..."
- "Had a package coming from Canada that arrived at ISC New York on August 25. The last scan says "Processed Through Facility ISC New York. That was 22 days ago...."
- "I am only giving a single star because there is NOTHING LESS with which to rate this organization. I live in a community that has a central location..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..."
- "I took my 4 year old English Bulldog to Banfield yesterday (6/9/12) for emergency treatment. My dog was walking around in my backyard as she always does when she started..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."