nitial Question: I moved to Bend Oregon about 3 years ago. At that time, I received packages on my doorstep by either UPS, or Fed ex. I never needed to pay attention because they are both good. More recently, however, i am getting my amazon shipments from my nearby USPS. My 2 day prime can be about 6 days!!!!! I live in a semi rural area of Sunriver. So, our Post office is small and badly managed. Not nearly as good as UPS or Fed ex. It seems to take 2 days for an Amazon shipment to get to my post office. Thats fine. Put the USPS takes it from there, and they are terrible. It will take them a day to sort the shipments. Then a day to decide if the shipment is too large, and another day to send me a note in my mailbox, and I get the message a day later. The Post office is closed when I get the message so I go in to get it the next day. Let's see, that could be 7 days!!! and I have to drive 6 miles to the spot office to retrieve my amazon shipment!!!!! They never drop it on my doorst

07:02 PM PDT Ali(Amazon): Hello, my name is Ali. I'm here to help you today.

07:03 PM PDT Ali: Please allow me a minute to read your query above.

07:04 PM PDT Ali: Blimey !

This is one planet sized hassle you're facing with the carrier Art.

Please accept my sincere apologies on behalf of Amazon.

Could you please help me with the order id, so that I can help you in the best possible way ?

07:04 PM PDT art scotten: here is the rest of my message that didn't get sent :doorstep. What a disaster you hav created!!! I s there any way I can ge my Prime shipments to bypass the Postal service. Can you set my account to use UPS or FedEX?

Thanks!

Art Scotten

07:05 PM PDT Ali: Umm.

Just to confirm, you don't want USPS (Particularly) to deliver your packages as they're not upto mark.

07:06 PM PDT art scotten: All my orders are coming through this disaster USPS

07:06 PM PDT Ali: please correct me if I'm wrong.

07:06 PM PDT art scotten: Yes. Anyone but the USPS!

07:07 PM PDT Ali: My apologies.

07:08 PM PDT Ali: In this case we'll take a formal feedback on the carrier and do an investigation on this, this will not take more then 2-4 business days and in this period we expect a positive service reply from the carrier.

07:09 PM PDT art scotten: thank you,,

Art

07:09 PM PDT Ali: If there's no response which is under your favor then we'll take hard measures from our end. (Even if it includes DE-prioritization)

My pleasure Art, I really appreciate your patience and kind understanding with us.

Please let me know If there's anything else I can help you with today :) ?

07:10 PM PDT art scotten: Thats why Amazon is the greatest!!!

No this is all. I love you guys...

07:10 PM PDT Ali: Haha, thanks a lot Art.

I means a lot to us !!

Please give us a shout whenever you need us and we'll be there to help you.

I wish you have a good one !

My name is Ali and I am glad I could help! When you are ready, please click the **END CHAT** button on the top right corner of this window.

Thank you.

Amazon.com

This email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usps Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 26.

Comments