1.5
Additional Services
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

We pay the same postage fees as the rest of America but our mail DOES NOT GET DELIVERED!One of many small towns in Montana does not deliver within the town, but they do have drivers that deliver the rural routes.

Because I live within the town I must go pick up my mail, or pay someone to do it for me! Because I don't get there often to pick up my mail (a few of)the USPS staff jams it all into a typical sized PO box and I must unjumble the torn mess to attempt to read through it.

The new 'surepost' and 'smartpost' deliveries are ridiculous. When I order something that states 'home delivery' I must notify the retailer that in order to get home delivery they must ship UPS or FedEx. Generally, I have to pay more shipping for that option.

Major retailers and many Americans do not realize that there are areas that do not get delivery!

I believe that all postal rates paid should be affected by the fact that items are not ever delivered directly to the address, just to a PO box, which requires a pickup.Most definitely not fair that we pay the same as every American but get limited service!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of package from Usps. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Usps to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most pleasant postmistress. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usps for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments