i have lived at my home for the past 4 years.however for the last 2 years i am constantly recieving my neighbors mail and not always getting mine.

also when packages are supposed to be delivered, the post office claims that they made a delivery attempt and they don't leave a notice or the put the notice in my neighbors mail slot and i get it days later. also they don't come out for redeliveries even though they have been scheduled to do so. when you call the local office, they almost never pick up. if they do pick up they are rude, lie about where your package is, or that your package is out for redeliver, and then the package never comes out to your home.

they also keep you on hold for 10 minutes @ a time and when your taken off hold someone else gets on the phone with an attitude and does the same thing all over again. this location is horrible. and the usps consumer affairs is just as bad. they don't respond to you in a timely fashion in regards to your complaint about the local post office.

everyone is passing the buck. i really do feel that the post office should be shut down or privatized. i am in a union and i don't like privatization, but in the case of usps this should occur. these lazy *** workers are rude, liars, and some are thieves.

they don't appreciate having a job and respecting the fact that it's the tax payers that pay their salaries.the local post office in jamaica ny that covers 11432 and the usps consumer affairs in brooklyn @ 1050 forbell st brooklyn ny 11256 is *** too.

Review about: Usps Mail Service.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Brooklyn, New York, United States #790853

I feel your pain.I live in Brooklyn, and it's just as bad out here.

I have had two deliveries I ordered never get to my house, and yet get marked as "delivered" in tracking, so that it's impossible for me to recoup the loss from the store I ordered the item from.

My post office in Canarsie has already cost me some $40 in lost items; I'm terrified of making more orders because now it's apparent that this post office has no qualms about putting in false tracking information if they steal or lose packages.:(

Elmhurst, Illinois, United States #790686

Tax payers only pay USPS salaries when they buy stamps. The USPS hasn't gotten any of your precious tax money since it was reorganized in 1971.