Fedex sent a shipment to me using Smartpost, so USPS was supposed to deliver it.A woman showed up, yelling "mailman" outside of peephole view and handed me only one of the packages I was expecting before lugging off with 2 others.

When I noticed the missing package had been reported as 'delivered' on Fedex's tracking website, I promptly called them to figure out what was going on; they referred me to USPS since it had been handed off to them, and to my surprise I was immediately hung-up on by machines in the first minute of two separate attempts to speak with someone at my local post-office.

Then I tried calling the general number and was on hold for 35min before giving up.I still have no idea what happened to my package, and apparently cannot file an official claim on their site for several days .

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Usps. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Usps to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was do not return calls and delivery time. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usps package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments