I'm writing from Best Western Plus Hotel (6141 Franlin Ave.Los Angeles, CA 90028).

I would like to file a complaint regarding the USPS services at my location. We do not receive our mail or have our mail pick up daily. It has been going on for over a year now. I have been trying to reach out to USPS customer services regarding this pressing issue.

We are a business location. It's crucial that our mail are pick up on time so payments are delivered as planned. There are nights I find the mail man comes in at 9pm if at all to pick up the mail. It's unacceptable.

We have been fined many times by the city for late payment due to the mail man not picking up mail in days. We are very concerned with this recurring issue.

We would be really appreciated if USPS can look into this matter and take actions regarding this serious concern.Thank you, Best Western Plus Hotel 6141 Franlin Ave Los Angeles, CA 90028

Review about: Usps Mail Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Usps - Tracking Numer Usps "Columbia Maryland Post Office service made me lost $332.00 I purchase an Item online, the seller sent me the Tracking Number, I was checking the trucking number everyday. Last day I checked..." Read more Usps - Ray Charles Station / West Adams Needs A Lot Of Drastic Improvements! Usps "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..." Read more USPS is absolutely THE WORST! It definitely is a government business. Usps "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...." Read more Usps - Lost Passports - Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation Usps "I sent my Passport and my wife's Passport to an embassy in Washington DC from Austin Tx. I was sending our passports to an embassy in Washington DC to get..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more