1.8
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user Aug 18

I ve contacted the usps complains people at least 115 times and nobody had returned any callas back or emails. I did submit a complaint with the inspector general of USPS for our area - and later received an emails stating - he handles only misconducts, and if i have issues with my carrier I should take it the local office directly and he doesn't see any misconduct done!

Ridiculous. The delivery woman kept on removing my sticker out of the mailbox every single day and stopped delivering my mail. I wen at least 5 days in a row and made 20 phone callas to the Bedford USPS office _ the first 3 times that Bobby guy was assuring me he will take care of that and after that he kept on hiding _ every time I went to look for him or call for him they will ask who is looking for him, put me on hold and come back later saying he is not there. Later another woman start presenting herself on the phone as a supervisor and came with extremely nasty attitude quote - " I know what ya been doin', throwing your mail on the ground, I know all bout ya and we not gonna deliver your mail..".

i told here that some garbage might fell on the ground but never intentionally threw something on the ground, and asked her to show me picture if she is accusing me of that . She responded .." ohh, I have picture ,but I aint gotta have to show em to ya, and I ll call da police if you keep calling here..." She kept interrupting me and hung up on me. I called right back again and told her that I am going to file a criminal charges against that delivery person for tempering with my mail, and I did filed charges. At this point I really felt afraid that my mailed has been thrown away and things that I have been purchasing online will never get to me because that deliver woman will do something - return them, trash them or who knows what.....

a week later I received by email confirmation that usps online has received my complaints and it was just automatic response that was it! This *** went for 4 weeks after I came back from my trip. I ve lost mail for total of 6 weeks and then another 4 weeks. I was told when I travel I should fill a form to hold my mail , but they can only do that for 3 weeks.

when I left the country I hand no idea how long I am going to be away for. Last thing I did completely desperate was to go in the local office and tell the to HOLD my mail and will pick it from there and I don't want that same delivery woman ever touching my mail. That is when ( I assume by the voice was the same woman who told me not to call there and she will call the police on me) said they can only hold it for 3 weeks, they can't just hold it. I was speechless - I had no idea what to tel them her at that point , besides how am I supposed to get my mail - mail that I haven't been getting for 2 months....

I don't know what was going through those people's heads, the ones presenting themselves as supervisors...a few days later I start getting mail again. I knew the only thing I can do is sue them in a civil lawsuit, researched and spoke to lawyers on another website, and yes it was doable, but several attorneys advised that suing the federal government is waste of time. You might win and what am I going to get - money ?

- for all the distress those people did cause me. At this point was just not something I wanted to do, I was actually planning on moving to a different city nearby...

Original review posted by user Jul 19

Reading all the review by other customers made me feel a little bit better about myself and my situation, because my experience with the local USPS office in Bedford, TX has been very similar like others and the worst part is that you try to complain to a supervisor or USPS online and and they treat you even worse. It makes you feel completely helpless.

My experience started 2 months ago when I was overseas for 3 weeks, my mailbox got full and the delivery person by the name of Pamela left a note that my mail will be held at the postal office because I am not emptying my box. I removed all the coupons and brochures that they stuff my mail box with and left a new sticker with my name (it s an apartment complex) . for 5 days in a row we were playing the same "game" with that individual - I put a sticker with my name, next day she removes it and put one stating "unclaim" and refuses to deliver my mail. Really?

Is that a normal person. I went to their office , spoke to a supervisor and he made me fill a form so they can start deliver my mail again, meanwhile all the mail for past 4 weeks have been returned to sender. As most of you know in the apartments there is an area wih all the mailboxes, and many people just throw around all that coupons, advertisements, brochures etc. A week ago I have a not in my mailbox from that person saying to" stop throwing my mail on the ground or I will return ALL your mail to sender.

I AM NOT YOUR MAID!" - word for word. I went to USPS local office spoke a supervisor, he acted all serious about it, and next day - my new name sticker is removed again and no mail . The supervisor's name was Bobby (Mitchel ? Chad?

or something). He assures me that will naver happen again, untill next when my latest sticker is removed again and note saying " ALL mail is held at P.O - per Bobby whoever". I went looking for Bobby. He was hiding all day from me, turning down my phone calls and finally responded apologizing saying tomorrow I ll get my mail delivered.

Today I got another one of my name stickers scratched from the mailbox, and no mail. Bobby is hiding again, but another supervisor answers my phone call and starts yelling in phone that she knows "all about" my situation, and they are not going to deliver my mail till I stop throwing stuff on the ground, literally acting like a drunk person, won't let me speak and threatens me with the police ??!!!! Fro what - she doesn't know either. when I was able to ask her - how could I throw mail on the ground when my mail is not being deliver for the past week, she responds that she sees the pictures...?????

I submitted many complains on the usps site last month, with no luck hearing from them, I ve complained to the inspector general with no luck either. today is poke to somebody from USPS consumer affairs and supposedly they "will see and investigate". This is USPS , our federal government postal service. I don't know what are the qualifications for that department, but they definitely need to start doing polygraphing and psych evaluation.

I am just speechless. This is outrageous!

Product or Service Mentioned: Usps Mail Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 19.

Comments

"I was overseas for 3 weeks" Grow up!! If you're adult enough to travel, you're adult enough to simply have your mail held at the post office while you're gone.

It's not that hard. Just how much mail do you think will fit in a box. Once again, grow up and police your own mail box. Also, please do not reproduce.

Go... I must work for (insert company).