I have been expecting a package since on the 15th only to track it on 18th and it said Departed New York.Ever since then nothing came up.
That is the tracking number..I will be glad if i can get an update in my email address.. email@example.com
The destination of the package is Nairobi,Kenya.I just need and update on why the delay.It was send through Express mail international which is three days to 5 days.It is past 5 days and nothing about location and not to say arrived or delivered.The items in the package are of more value and moreover a gift from a friend.I will be glad if you can help provide details to provided address
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Usps Priority Mail Express International
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I sold a Loon Lake Mallard Decoy on Ebay. I had already shipped about 7 of them leading up to this one, but shipped via FedEx. I was busy..."
- "I had so much trouble getting delivery on a registered parcel, I had to file a formal complaint with my rep in congress about it. Mail delivery where I live..."
- "Yesterday (July 3) found a 25 inch mailing tube--Priority mail-- left in my 18 inch mailboxwith the door open. Appeared to be my regular contract carrier. Found it about..."
- "I ordered an Item from SMIC valued at 184.02. These people did not send my request to the supplier and told me the supplier can not send you the item...."
- "I walked into a supermarket in Nairobi and picked five in number of Smirnoff Black Ice Vodka which was packaged as usual. As i was travelling for 500km from..."
- "I have been a user of Loopnet for years. I have apartments in Los Angeles and Nairobi. When I am in Nairobi, I cannot access Loopnet. I called and asked..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."