2.0
Turnaround Time

I had so much trouble getting delivery on a registered parcel, I had to file a formal complaint with my rep in congress about it.Mail delivery where I live has been a problem for the entire 15 years I have lived here, and services at our main post office and carrier annex are often deplorable, as shown by many reviews on numerous sites.

If you are experiencing constant, repeated mail delivery problems, or poor service at your post office or carrier annex, if you have complained through the USPS web site's email submission form and things have not improved, *please* file a complaint with the Postal Regulatory Commission (PRC) Office of Public Affairs & Government Relations (PAGR), or at least contact the local office for your representative in congress.The only way to improve services is to get those government officials involved who answer to the public, because the USPS does not read our reviews.

Review about: Usps Mail Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Usps - Iparcel Delivery Service Review from Accra, Greater Accra Usps "A friend sent me a parcel from the US on the 18th November and up till now I've not received the parcel. The tracking number is CH004877371US. I will appreciate..." Read more Usps - Missing items Usps "Went to the Blaine USPS to mail a package to California. The counter clerk was friendly and inquired what was in the parcel. Telling her about the contents, she..." Read more Usps - Ray Charles Station / West Adams Needs A Lot Of Drastic Improvements! Usps "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..." Read more Usps - WARRENDALE, PA THE BLACK HOLE EATS MAIL Usps "They are consistent in either routing to TIM BUC TWO or making sure that mail is never found. I get several issues a year with them. My mail got to..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more