Johns Island, South Carolina
Featured Not resolved

Yesterday (July 3) found a 25 inch mailing tube--Priority mail-- left in my 18 inch mailboxwith the door open.Appeared to be my regular contract carrier.

Found it about 3 hrs after delivery and it had been rained on. The end of the tube was soggy and beginning to delaminate, and the documents inside had become damp at one end. Two envelopes in the mailbox had also become wet, as the door was open. Shortly after I retrieved the mail, we had a heavy thunderstorm--had I waited until this morning to get mail, it would probably have been a soggy pulp.

Normally this carrier will bring parcels too large for mailbox to house, but none of the rest of the mail, which I guess is okay.

He does not seem to care for deliverying items to the house, and has told me I need an even bigger mailbox.Earlier this year deliverer had wedged a package in the box such that it took a couple of minutes to get it out.

Review about: Usps Priority Mail.

I liked: Local post office friendly and like self printing labels.

3.6
Turnaround Time
Tracking Tool
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Peter
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1004821

Sorry to hear about your package.

Do you think you wife ordered that?