Usps - Priority mail left out to be rained upon
Yesterday (July 3) found a 25 inch mailing tube--Priority mail-- left in my 18 inch mailboxwith the door open.Appeared to be my regular contract carrier.
Found it about 3 hrs after delivery and it had been rained on. The end of the tube was soggy and beginning to delaminate, and the documents inside had become damp at one end. Two envelopes in the mailbox had also become wet, as the door was open. Shortly after I retrieved the mail, we had a heavy thunderstorm--had I waited until this morning to get mail, it would probably have been a soggy pulp.
Normally this carrier will bring parcels too large for mailbox to house, but none of the rest of the mail, which I guess is okay.
He does not seem to care for deliverying items to the house, and has told me I need an even bigger mailbox.Earlier this year deliverer had wedged a package in the box such that it took a couple of minutes to get it out.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Local post office friendly and like self printing labels
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Usps Priority Mail
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Here's my story: I ordered something on September 1st from Hong Kong, expecting it to take quite a while. I check the shipping, and it says it should be delivered..."
- "I RECENTLY PURCHASE a ps3 online and the seller used the USPS Economic Mailing. it was to said to arrive in 3-9 days. but it already been almost..."
- "So here it is, the day of delivery and the tracking on the website still shows that it's in California. I live all the way in Michigan to so... I..."
- "Do not give Johnny's Marine Sales and Service a deposit to repair your boat! A reputable company will not ask for a deposit. I took my boat in for a..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday and paid extra for the guaranteed 4 hour delivery which should have been by 4:40 on 5/13, the flowers didn't arrive until 5/15,..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."