Johns Island, South Carolina
3.6
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Yesterday (July 3) found a 25 inch mailing tube--Priority mail-- left in my 18 inch mailboxwith the door open.Appeared to be my regular contract carrier.

Found it about 3 hrs after delivery and it had been rained on. The end of the tube was soggy and beginning to delaminate, and the documents inside had become damp at one end. Two envelopes in the mailbox had also become wet, as the door was open. Shortly after I retrieved the mail, we had a heavy thunderstorm--had I waited until this morning to get mail, it would probably have been a soggy pulp.

Normally this carrier will bring parcels too large for mailbox to house, but none of the rest of the mail, which I guess is okay.

He does not seem to care for deliverying items to the house, and has told me I need an even bigger mailbox.Earlier this year deliverer had wedged a package in the box such that it took a couple of minutes to get it out.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. doddsjzi is overall dissatisfied with Usps and uploaded a picture. the best about usps priority mail from Usps was local post office friendly and like self printing labels. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Usps.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Post category for more informed decision or compare Usps to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1004821

Sorry to hear about your package.

Do you think you wife ordered that?